Girls in their 20's looking to motivate each other!

Options

Replies

• indigowildorchid
    indigowildorchid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with another 30 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me.
  • sophiabritjo
    sophiabritjo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also 23, 5'3, and now weighing about 168/169 down from 184! My goal weight us to be at 120, or if I end up putting on muscle that prevents the weight of 120, then to at least be able to fit back into a size 6 pants LOL. Add me if youd like <3
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rae & I'm 26 ☺️ I'm a veggie & my biggest goal is to increase my exercise, flexibility & strength. My diary is open & I'm hoping to find inspiration on here to motivate me to get into cooking. I have IBS & have a lot food triggers that I struggle to manage.
  • LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 21, 5'1, and trying to acheive 120-125 lbs. I currently weigh 144, I started off at 173. Now that I'm getting closer to my goal weight, my weight is being stubborn so I'd love to have some girl friends to chat with who can help if they have been in a similar situation or to support/motivate each other when it's starting to get tough. Feel free to add me, please :smiley:
  • hollycowfer
    hollycowfer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this group still open to join? I'm 25 5'2 and currently at 120lbs. I'd like to get down to the 110 range but not lose any of my muscle mass. I work out about three times a week and need to focus on my diet.
  • jlgmfp
    jlgmfp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking to add more friends in their 20s. I’m 23, 5’6” and about 133. Looking to lose 10-15lbs. Will be good to support each other. :)
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Well, I fell apart last week. I went on a work trip and of course, they paid for everything. We ate out every meal. It was a week of totally pigging out, and as of today I have gained back 6lbs. :'( I'm so fruatrated with myself.

I'm back on track now, and hoping you are all doing better than I am!
  • amyelizbeth
    amyelizbeth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'4" and looking to lose around 50lbs. I've lost around 6lbs so far and about an inch on both my waist and hips. I usually go to the gym 3 days a week and mainly do weight training and some cardio. I used to be on here a lot but I took a break for about 8 months or so and I am determined to get back on track again!
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 24 and this ain't my first rodeo! Lost 50 pounds 3 years ago, mostly maintained, now looking to lose 20 more! I'm 5'11". I'd love some more friends!
  • LCASU96
    LCASU96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I think this is a great idea, I’m only 2 weeks into MFP but I can tell it’ll be hard for me to stick with. I’m 5’4” 138 lbs, want to get below 125.
  • Anniefae96
    Anniefae96 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm almost 23, Currently around 202-205lbs. Looking to lose 75-80lbs. Anyone can add me! And please do! I need support. (:
  • LCASU96
    LCASU96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to add some people for support but not sure how?
  • asiaholifield981
    asiaholifield981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me (can't figure out how to do it)29 also looking to loose weight.....10kg if we are being honest 😁😁😁
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    27 here.
    5ft 9 and 288lbs looking to get down to 170lbs
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am also Taylor! I'm 25, 4"10 and have about 30 pounds left to lose.

Feel free to add me, I have an open diary to friends.

• jenpettipas
    jenpettipas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm not perfect but I'm trying my best. Down 5 pounds since downloading MFP
  • Jays_Lines
    Jays_Lines Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Excited about this thread.

I'm 28. I'm 5'3 lost 80lbs going from 220lbs to 140lbs. The first time I've been in shape my entire life. Just left a high-stress job and gained back 20lbs.

My goal is first to maintain a healthy lifestlye. I don't mind the pounds dropping while that happens. Looking to gain muscle and get in shape while losing 30lbs fat.

Any and all friends to support each other are welcome.
  • seaglasstreasure
    seaglasstreasure Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’m 27. My goal is to lose between 100 and 115 lbs. I’ve lost about 15 lbs as of my last weigh-in. I would definitely appreciate having some friends for mutual support. I’ve tried in the past to lose weight on my own and I always ended up quitting pretty quickly then gaining back what little weight I had lost. This time around, I want to make permanent, sustainable changes I know I can stick with. I also want to start an exercise routine I can stick with consistently even when I’ve reached my weight loss goal. I haven’t ever really exercised much other than walking and I’ve never done any kind of strength training whatsoever so any exercise tips/routines would be greatly appreciated.
  • lorrainekeeler
    lorrainekeeler Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I’m looking for some motivation... I’ve been working out 4-5x week since mid-January (minus 1 week when I was on vacation). Initially I lost 1.5” off my waist really quickly but now nothing has happened in 2 weeks even though I feel like I’m spending all my free time at the gym.

I’m now back to my initial weight and I feel like I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want to lose 10lbs for my wedding which is so little compared to what many of you have done (you all are amazing). I feel like maybe my body is just this way and isn’t going to change 😔

Has anyone else felt this way?
  • Howl_Of_Solace
    Howl_Of_Solace Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and 5ft 1, it's sooo much harder to lose weight when you're short! My BMR for my height and weight in calories is 1200 as it is so if I need to lose weight I need a defecit on top of that and it's so difficult! Feel free to add me we can keep each other motivated to stay on track and reach our goals!