Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you rather....

Replies

• cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Chocolate Cheesecake!

WYR have brownies or ice cream?
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    16 hour days

Would you rather give up chocolate or alcohol
  • cugogirl2017
    Alcohol

Would you rather give up chocolate or alcohol? (same question, it's a tough one!)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Chocolate...I think I just had a panic attack...

WYR have a career that you use your hands and not have much social contact or a career that involves talking most of day and deal with lots of people?
  • cugogirl2017
    Social and deal with lots of people.

WYR get to see a musical legend in concert or your favorite comedian doing a comedy act?
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    edited October 2020
    That's tough! Musical legend

WYR swim through dead bodies or feces?
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    dead bodies - really, no *kitten*

WYR drink a bottle of mustard or eat a jar of mayonnaise
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Music. I have to watch the podcast and take notes.

WYR wash your hair first or last in the shower
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Wash first, rinse last.

WYR brush your teeth before showering, in the shower, or after?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Brush first!

WYR use peppermint toothpaste or a charcoal one?
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Charcoal

WTR use charcoal or glycerin soap?
  • cugogirl2017
    Glycerin

WYR work inside or outside?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Outside

Office job or Construction
  • PAPYRUS3
    I always wanted to work from one of those repurposed Victorian houses. My massage therapist works from one and so does my lawyer. What a wonderful place to work each day at!

WYR get a bouquet of your favorite flowers or a box of your favorite snacks?
  • cugogirl2017
    Favorite flowers!
    A great question, same question please. A bouquet of favorite flowers or box of your favorite snacks?
  • PAPYRUS3
    well...since you asked - I'm awaiting for my bouquet to arrive🙂

WYR take a painting art class or a cookie decorating class?
  • cugogirl2017
    Both sound fun, I think Cookie Decorating

WYR work with the Peace Corps, or work for a non profit in your own country? (Pre-Covid)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Own country to be near family

Same Q
  • cugogirl2017
    Peace Corps (with my family)

WYR go White River Rafting or on a Canoe down a quieter river?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Been white water rafting on Class 5 rapids on the Colorado River , almost drowned after raft was thrown after hitting a wall of rock in an Eddy we were trying to get out of! Not a swimmer ...never learned, my husband, (boyfriend at the time) was thrown down river and I somehow was thrown next to the eddy surrounded by floating logs stuck in there, and the raft landed upside down right on top of me. After a few tries was able to grab side wall of raft and push off of me and it was gone in an instant ... Then me! Straight to the class 5 rapid! I was pulled under several times and had pretty much accepted that I wasn't going to make it out if there. Until someone got ahold of me and I begged him not to let go. He was a seasoned rafter but after we both went under several times and I could hear him screaming under water, I again and even more so, thought I was done! Finally we were pushed out down river where we were picked up by my boyfriend and river Guide/ Dear friend who we tragically lost last year! 😢They were on the upside down raft and pulled into the raft. Needless to say, I was traumatized and said I'd never do that again!!! But since... I have gone three more times class 3.. never will do class 5 again!! 2 out if those three times I was fine, the other time I didn't do so well.
    With that all said... A canoe seems like it would flip over and I think that would be scarier to me than a raft on a class 3 or less! You can drown in any water wild or calm!

Long enough answer for you?? 😝

Same Q