Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you rather....

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Rollercoaster

Wyr
    Paraglid or jump out of plane
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    Paraglide

Wyr swim or ski
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Tough one, I really like both. Swim if it's in the ocean.

WYR visit the Grand Canyon or Egyptian Pyramids?
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Grand Canyon

WYR sky dive or cage dive with sharks?
  • cugogirl2017
    Sky Dive

WYR learn a foreign language or learn to play a musical instrument?
  • GingerPwr
    Instrument

WYR: live in luxury in one spot only or travel the world on a shoestring budget?
  • cugogirl2017
    Both are beautiful languages! French.

WYR ride a roller coaster or a ferris wheel?
  • LynnsWeigh
    LynnsWeigh Posts: 93 Member
    Roller coaster

Wyr be hot or cold?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,359 Member
    Well since i have Hypothermia, and my central body temperature is lower than what is considered normal, i would rather be hot, just to experience the difference

WYR jump into a ice bath or walk barefoot in the snow
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Jump into an ice bath. I’ve never done that.

Just about everyone who goes Klondike camping has has a cook who may not have cooked the chicken a couple minutes long enough and has had to walk, or run, through the snow barefoot. 😩🤬

WYR kick in a door or cut through a roof?

• toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Kick in a door. If I cut through a roof, there's a chance I could fall through... I'm no cat and these ankles aren't what they used to be...

Would you rather be able to eat whatever you wanted and not gain weight or win $100,000 a year for life?
  • brustmannzwei
    After a somewhat lengthy conversation with myself, self said, “ self, you don’t need the food. take the $ and help others with it. Figure out the tax BS later.”.

Same question...

Would you rather be able to eat whatever you wanted and not gain weight or win $100,000 a year for life?

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    $$$ and sense.

WYR gut it out, fight through immediate gratification food cues, sit with your triggers, fight your way through old neural pathways and build some new ones or would rather keep on doing what you've always done and getting what you've always gotten...rebound weight gain with friends.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Every day and do some throughout the day between reading posts. The wind is howling 60 mph and I cannot stand up out there. Winter is on the way.

WYR food prep or cook something new every day?

• GingerPwr
    Prep. I don't mind leftovers or eating the same thing for a week.

WYR only eat larger portions of healthy food, or tiny portions of your favorite indulgent foods?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Healthy food...I love volume in general and actually love/crave heathy items.

WYR wear a leather bomber jacket or a Italian wool peacoat?
  • cugogirl2017
    Peacoat

WYR do without a car or your cell phone for 3 months?
    Cell phone

WYR be deaf or blind?
  • brustmannzwei
    🤔 I’m already dumb, if I were def and blind too I could play a mean pinball.

I’ll go with deaf. I’ve got the attention span of a chipmunk when listening to most people and things so I already tune them out and just look interested. Pro tip, don’t nod or say yes to look interested that’s how you sign yourself up for things you really don’t want to do.

WYR Have a flat ceiling or textured ceiling?
    I kinda need pictures of what you mean with this, because i feel like we have different meanings of this.
    But i think i go with flat

WYR have a gorgeous wife/very handsome husband but nothing in common or a 'normal' looking SO but with common interests so you spend actual time together you both enjoy