Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

1141516171820»

Replies

• stutbastutba Posts: 152Member Member Posts: 152Member Member
    Weigh in yesterday 186.8. Going Down! I've been highly motivated for 2+ Weeks. Crossing fingers this trend lasts a little longer cuz I know the sweet tooth and fried food cravings gonna hit at some point.
    Boiled eggs and soup have been staples allowing to have some extra higher calorie foods which I think have helped not feeling deprived.
    Best of Luck
  • Shanel0916Shanel0916 Posts: 578Member Member Posts: 578Member Member
    Hello I'm Shanel back in 2015 I lost nearly 30lbs and felt great, but 2017 I let my emotions consume me. I quit going to the gym consistently and began old eating patterns. I have now gained about 20lbs back and haven't been to the gym consistently in a while. Yesterday I stayed within my calorie goal, I intend to focus on my diet for the next few weeks then slowly incorporate the gym. I miss being who I was when I lost the weight initially, my clothing no longer fit I have about 4-5 outfits that fit properly but refuse to buy bigger clothing. I am focused on today right now, One Day at Time is my plan.

HW ever: 206
    CW: 175
    GW: 150
  • CowgirlConnieMayCowgirlConnieMay Posts: 283Member Member Posts: 283Member Member
    Howdy! Back from vacation/ conference. 2 pounds heavier...ugh. But still down from when I joined this group so ready to get back at it 😊
  • melissaking572melissaking572 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Would like support to keep on track with goals and help each other, feel free to add me as I'm not sure how !
  • moore143moore143 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
  • CowgirlConnieMayCowgirlConnieMay Posts: 283Member Member Posts: 283Member Member
  • cyt5016cyt5016 Posts: 5Member, Premium Member Posts: 5Member, Premium Member
    Hi, everyone! Today is my first day back with MFP in quite some day and I'm in search of support, motivation, and help with accountability. Happy to return the favor! :)
    Welcome back!!
  • riley2eatriley2eat Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    I mark on here when I lose weight but not when I gain it back because i'm a giant phony XD.