JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Replies

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2019
    @puttyputty Great on the pushups and pulling off the loss at the last minute! Never underestimate a woman on a mission! :smiley:

@texasfarmer Impressive round! Another woman on a mission!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    @FarmerCarla - Thank you for being so supportive this round. It really means a lot!
  • FarmerCarla
    Some posts mentioned chair workouts. Below is a cardio bed (or chair) workout. This Quickie Chick lady, Laurel House, sounded a little sketchy to me when I first checked out some of her one minute workouts to do at work (2012?). She has some great workout ideas for times when it's not convenient to do a full workout. I'm still looking for the one minute workouts. This is a great workout for people who can't do much with lower body for various reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIp65nkJLRU
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    @FarmerCarla, @eminater, and @IsMollyReallyHungry and possibly others beyond page 42, y’all are killing this round! Good job!!

This is the payoff from the last 3 weeks of meticulous tracking. I am really pushing myself to get back into this after a several month hiatus.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement!! :smiley:

See you in Round 65 ... I am planning a one way trip into onderland!

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    @puttyputty Great on the pushups and pulling off the loss at the last minute! Never underestimate a woman on a mission! :smiley:

@FarmerCarla, that's right! And I get my inspiration from you and others in this thread day by day. :heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    @FarmerCarla, @eminater, and @IsMollyReallyHungry and possibly others beyond page 42, y’all are killing this round! Good job!!
    Thanks!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,812 Member
    edited January 2019
    I haven’t finished reading Round 64 but If anyone is searching for Round 65

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718385/just-give-me-10-days-round-65/p1?new=1

@StefanieBerger88
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,812 Member
    Welcome @SarahG626!

@FarmerCarla I sleep on my side and hardly move during the night. I’m not sure how comfortable a bubble mask would be.

@deepwoodslady You’re welcome!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Round 64
    OW 230
    Spoiler
    Round 46 SW 178 EW 172.6 (-5.4) 👍
    Round 47 SW 172.6 EW 170.8 (-1.8)👎
    Round 48 SW 170.8 EW 168 (-2.8)👍
    Round 49 SW 168 EW 166.8 (-1.2) 👎
    Round 50 SW 166.8 EW 163.6 (-3.2) 👍
    Round 51 SW 163.6 EW 161.4 (-2.2)👎
    Round 52 SW 161.4 EW 157.8 (-3.6)👍
    Round 53 SW 157.8 EW 156.2 (-1.6)👎
    Round 54 SW 156.2 EW 155.8 (-.04) 👎
    Round 55 SW 155.8 EW 151.2 (-4.6) 😄😁👍
    Round 56 SW 151.2 EW 149.8 (-1.4) 👍
    Round 57 SW 149.8 EW 148.2 (-1.6) 👎
    Round 58 SW 148.2 EW 147.2 (-1) 👎
    Round 59 SW 147.2 EW 146.2 (-1) 👍
    Round 60 SW 146.2 EW 145.2 (-1) 👍
    Round 61 SW 145.2 EW 142.4 (-2.8) 👍
    Round 62 SW 142.4 EW 142.4 (0) 👎
    Round 63 SW 142.4 EW 146.6 (+4.2) 👎 my first gain since joining 🎄

Round 19
    SW 146.6
    GW get back to preholiday weight (142)
    UGW 125

Day/Weight/Commen
    01/03 143.8 the woooosh train has arrived, mind you I had a ton of energy yesterday (which are the days I absolutley love😍😍) so ended up jogging over 3 miles, walking over 30,000 steps and pretty much worked out right up until bed. I drank 1.6 liters of water and was way under calories...but even if I had worked for this drop, I am still shocked it happened over night. Today although, has so far not been as good. Because of yestedays workout craze, I was sore as heck! My steps are over 10,000 but otherwise I haven't worked out..yet. Once I am finished posting, I am planning at least a 1.5 mile jog (indoor because of how cold and late it is) and hopefully another routine right after..maybe strength...maybe an additional cardio.. maybe both. I will see how I feel when I am done. 1 liter of water and hoping my little workout will bring me to a maintenance calories wise because so far, I am way over lol. We will see

01/04 144.8 a small bump but i deserved it. LNS got to me 😥 16,005 steps

01/05 143.6 and back down, 22, 748 steps and worked out like a mad women.

01/06 144.6 TOM arrived last night so I am hoping this is just a bump of bloat, which I am definitley feeling. I am back....again lol. I planned to post every night but I have recently joined a lot of MFP groups that require end of the day posting so I think I will just do what I always did to begin with, post in the morning about the previous day. So the scale is moving slowly and I expected this after the holidays, I am hoping for a mini whoosh once this bloat dies down though. Today I am planning on hopefully getting to the grocery store. For meals it's been pretty good, sticking to healthier options but snack wise has not. Still have a crazy amount of treats floating about and every time I think my family has made a dent, I find another box or tin of something and the worst part is I am running out of veggies and fruits to eat so I don't go running to the cookies. Exercise this past week has been great but my eating could be a lot better

01/07 145 TOM bloat still here

01/08 144.4 slightly dissapoined. I am still slightly bloated but I worked out like mad, walked a little over 31,000, drank 1.75 liters of water and ate under cals. I am hoping tomorrow will be better 😧😧 hoping for a nice whoosh to end the round strong. Right now my goal is to get back to pre-holiday weight of 142 but I am hoping I can push out a little more. I didn't think it would be this difficult to take it off, especially because I got right back on track. We will see what the next four days offer. Volleyball tonight but I messed up by doing upper body strength workouts yesterday and today my arms are hurting, so much...I really hope it doesn't effect my performance

01/09 143.8 that is fine!! Slow and steady eh? I'm just going to have to kick my own *kitten* .
    Anyway yesterday was pretty good, food wise. My brother brought me a Cobb salad wrap, which sounds healthy but ended up being closer to 800 cal...yikes!! Thank gosh I exercised a lot yesterday or else I actually would have been in trouble. Had volleyball last night for the first time since before holidays started and we kicked butt. Two matches, six games and we won them all!! Kind of shocked because the first team we faced is the hardest one in the league and if they didnt keep defaulting (not showing up, not having enough players etc.etc and a total of 6 times!!) they would most definitley be in first. We have been standing strong in first place all season but they still managed to climb to second....which I am still trying to wrap my head around because that just seems ridiculious to me. Anyways 26,000+ steps, 1.5 liters of water and under cals.

1/10 142.4 YES!! BACK TO MY PRE HOLIDAY WEIGHT!! It only took me 9 days *note the sarcasm* but I am here before the round ends so I couldn't be happier. Hopefully I can push out a little more and my weight doesn't stop here! I can't wait to see those 30s and as much as I am working for it, i have to remind myself to be patient and take it one step at a time. Nothing happens over night. Yesterday I ate amazingly, work out was fantastic but only drank 1 liter of water..😧😧 24, 661 steps.

1/11 142.4 my body likes this number lol, i know it is going to be so difficult dropping but I WILL perserver. Hopefully I can drop even a .2 tomorrow to at least enter a new low since joining the group but we will see. I am just going to have to work for it. On the bright side, I hit my goal for the round, so I am greatful and happy about that. Ate under calories, walked +13,000 steps and drank over 1 liter of water. Here is to ending the round strong

1/12 142.8 a slightly bump up from LNS, that's ok, still ended the round strong and hoping for a nice loss next week *fingers crossed*
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    @kmfeig87 🤣🤣
  • FarmerCarla
    Welcome @SarahG626!

@FarmerCarla I sleep on my side and hardly move during the night. I’m not sure how comfortable a bubble mask would be.

They're definitely more comfortable than the flat masks. The less expensive ones delaminate after a while, but they're the most comfortable. I sleep on my side and turn over several during the night.