100lbs to loose

1235»

Replies

• jessicalys
    jessicalys Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in a group... Making it to ONEderland in 2019. Full of people trying to get below 200 on the scale. Feel free to add me, anyone!

SW: 280
    CW: 210
    GW: 150
  • 1slpers
    1slpers Posts: 2 Member
    Well who would have thought that I would step on the scales today and see I have 100 lbs to loose! Not me, that’s for sure. I need all the help I can get and so thought I’d start a thread to see if anyone else is in the same boat. I’m just an average girl, 33, live and work in London, married September 18, love food (obvs), and just can’t believe I have let myself go this much! I have lost weight before (about 70lbs) but gained it all back plus 30 so I know I can do it. Planning to just eat smaller and do more.

My stats are:
    5’ 7
    SW: 256
    GW: 156

If anyone wants to buddy up let me know.

Caroline

• 1slpers
    1slpers Posts: 2 Member
    1slpers wrote: »
    Well who would have thought that I would step on the scales today and see I have 100 lbs to loose! Not me, that’s for sure. I need all the help I can get and so thought I’d start a thread to see if anyone else is in the same boat. I’m just an average girl, 33, live and work in London, married September 18, love food (obvs), and just can’t believe I have let myself go this much! I have lost weight before (about 70lbs) but gained it all back plus 30 so I know I can do it. Planning to just eat smaller and do more.

My stats are:
    5’ 7

Caroline

• dontcallmecandi
    dontcallmecandi Posts: 17 Member

My stats are:
    5’ 7

Caroline
    Our stats are nearly identical (sw:253 here...) just added you. I’m in the US but we can still cheer each other on!

• nancymarie22
    nancymarie22 Posts: 14 Member
    SW - 285
    CW - 275
    GW - 185
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Hi! I lost 100 lbs im 2012 and have after marriage, 2 kids, and ups and downs of life gained it all back. Im right back where i started and i want to feel good again.
    Feel free to add me!
  • zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hello!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    I have over 100lbs to loose also. Please add me. Its great to have friends with the same issue
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Lost 100lbs in 2011-12 and now gained it all back. Ready to get back on track
  • honeybunny406
    honeybunny406 Posts: 12 Member
    I am in. I would love to add people, but I am not sure how. If someone can walk me through it, I would greatly appreciate it. I have 100 to lose as well.
  • wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    I would like to join also, I could lose 100 pounds but to start I want to get under 200. 30 pounds to go for the first goal. Just want a well balanced diet that includes all food groups and some exercise. How do I add friends, I forget?