175lb weight loss 2 years in!

123457»

Replies

• Dustin0525
    Dustin0525 Posts: 40 Member
    More before and after pictures. I also started my own Instagram page @dustinm180lbs.s6pawfvfwxne.jpeg
  • ForReal16
    ForReal16 Posts: 3 Member
    WOW!!!
  • noturningback_215
    noturningback_215 Posts: 71 Member
    Great job Dustin!!
    I know that is no easy chore and was challenging but it's well worth the rewards.
    Keep up the great work.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Amazing...alot of hard work !
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Great job! Huge accomplishment, so happy for you!!!
  • docramsey99
    docramsey99 Posts: 3 Member
    An amazing transformation, well done.
  • BRGking
    BRGking Posts: 40 Member
    Awesome job!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Great job! You look like a different person. Well done.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    ... Inspiring and that you have been able to maintain for 4 years. Congratulations. I like that this is a lifestyle for you.
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    fit and handsome, great job!
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Amazing!
  • Dustin0525
    5 years in now and I hover around 260lbs, not as low of a weight as I want to be, but I have added tons of strength and muscle.
    wojn0s2yeypy.jpeg
    w0ynein3h6d4.jpeg
  • WailingDusk
    WailingDusk Posts: 58 Member
    Wow, our stories are so similar, it's eerie. We're also the same age (about, I JUST turned 39). I started at 372 and lost around 175 pounds. It will be two years in May.

I'm trying to build up to your muscles though (I recently had a shoulder injury that has stumped my progress).
  • Dustin0525
    That’s great man, I need both my knees replaced so my cardio is suffering but my strength is through the roof. I have had work on both my shoulders as well, but that was years ago when I was younger. Good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!