Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

6 week challenge starting Mon 7th jan and ending Sunday 10th Feb with final update Monday 11th feb

Replies

• kerrbear56kerrbear56 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I would like to join. I’m just getting back on track with taking care of myself so my SW is my CW.

SW/CW 213.0
    GW. 150

I will be making sure I get all my water in, keeping track of my food and moving more, either walking in my neighborhood or doing strength building and stretching at home.

Kerry
  • ashley1401ashley1401 Posts: 470Member Member Posts: 470Member Member
    I’ll join! I love challenges!

SW: 190
    CW: 147
    GW: 120

Plan: I’m doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred through January with some light runs during the week. At the start of February, I start focusing on running and training for my first half-marathon in September.

Where is your half marathon, mine is also September 🤢
  • JayBeeNine7JayBeeNine7 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    I’d love to join!
    Starting weight: 190
    Challenge goal weight: 180

Plan: I plan to exercise 4 times a week and continue to track what I eat DAILY. Good luck to all!
  • SomedayButtonsSomedayButtons Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Current:162
    Challenge goal:152

My focus word for 2019 is “heal”.
    I have tried harsh methods to get fit in the past with much frustration. Taking a different approach this time and would love to be part of a support community!

Plan: 25 min. Intentional aerobic exercise a day, daily logging, prepping healthy snacks ahead, and increasing liquid intake.

Here we go!!!
  • xcc670xcc670 Posts: 19Member, Premium Member Posts: 19Member, Premium Member
    SW. 192
    CW 190
    GW. 184. 1/wk

I hope to work my plan . I’m eating low carb and walking for exercise
  • joanreneepasjoanreneepas Posts: 79Member Member Posts: 79Member Member
    Hi. I would like to join this challenge. I’ll post my weight and plan on start date of January 7th
    I’m not sure how to join this discussion. Hope this was correct. Can you please let me know how to reply to a post here and how to add to my post here. Thx Joan
    edited January 7
  • ashley1401ashley1401 Posts: 470Member Member Posts: 470Member Member
    Good Morning all, it's Monday 7th and I am weighing in at my high end of my maintenance weight of 8.11st.
    This week I will continue to run every day and aim to have 25-30 km by this time next week. Well I hope so, my back seems to be in a bad way. Good luck all
  • lesdarts180lesdarts180 Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    I’m in! My weigh-in day is Monday so I’m starting today. February 11th is 5 weeks from now. I need to set a realistic goal as I am a little old lady and fairly sedentary apart from the gym and occasional waterobics.
    Start weight 72.5 Kg (16th July) - 160 lb
    Current weight 55.5 Kg (7th Jan) - 122 lb
    5 week goal 53.5 Kg – 118 lb
    About a 4.5 lb loss so just under 1 lb per week average which is realistic.
    Ultimate goal – around 50 kg – by the summer.
    I was really surprised by the weigh-in this morning – last Monday I was only just under 57 kg, but I must have been holding on to water and stuff after the holiday parties. 55.5 kg is just 0.5 kg less than the weigh-in just before Christmas.

Good luck to you all
    edited January 7
  • gracecassidy1981gracecassidy1981 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Im starting again . hopefully this will give me the kick in the *kitten* i need.
    S.w 200
    G.w 140
    G.w after 6 weeks 180
    Plan on logging everything and walking/jogging every day.
  • rimtorimgoalrimtorimgoal Posts: 37Member Member Posts: 37Member Member
    SW - 201
    GW - 150
    GW after 6 weeks 190
    I plan on eating clean and recording everything. Exercise 30 minutes a day at least 6 days a week.
  • car32loucar32lou Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Im in :)

SW: 161
    GW: 139
    GW after 6 weeks: 150

1. LOG EVERYTHING
    2. Up steps from 10k to 15k+
    3. No alcohol in the week
    4. Strength work out 3 times a week
    5. Low Carb
  • lilal54lilal54 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I would like to join this challenge. Just starting. I really need to lose weight for pain management and health.

CW: 186
    GW: 140

I plan on walking and am looking for a strength training workout. I will increase my water intake, fruits and vegetables. Will decrease carbs and cut out soda.

Looking forward to this!
  • joanreneepasjoanreneepas Posts: 79Member Member Posts: 79Member Member
    SW-156# (10/2016)
    Hit goal- 6/2016 -125#
    GW range: 125-130
    Today-133.4
    End of this challenge goal-128#
    Plan: stick to my daily calorie limit; drink more water and less creamered up coffee (that I love); continue to do mix of exercise 5-6 days a week (low impact cardio, weights and yoga).
    The “Why”- to feel great! Joan

• scd78scd78 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    I'd love to join.
    SW: 257.6
    CW: 252
    GW: 150

My plan is to concentrate on staying within my calorie goals, add in cardiovascular exercise this week, then next week add some weight training as well. Definitely need some support.
  • Deb_140Deb_140 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I'm in! This is my first challenge ever and I hope it is the motivation I need to stick with it.

SW: 169.4
    End of Challenge GW: 158

I'm going to exercise at least 4 times per week and stay within my 1200 net calories. I am also going to cut out any alcohol during the week.

Good Luck Everyone!

Deb
  • ChweenChween Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I’m in!!
    SW: 193
    CW: 188
    GW: 165

Knowing myself, I need to set realistic small goals. I wish everyone good luck on this. We got this💪🏼
    Logging in my food and working out (even if it’s 30 mins on the threadmill) everyday! Low cal and low carb!
    edited January 7
  • pnst84everpnst84ever Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    I would love to join!

Starting weight 212
    CW: 207.5
    GW:145
    Challenge Weight: 195

My step goal is 10,000 steps a day. I haven't been too good at meeting the goal but I've made an effort to go for a 30 minute walk a day. I want to eventually run 5Ks with my daughter.
  • cforsyth617cforsyth617 Posts: 202Member Member Posts: 202Member Member
    I'd like to join too.
    SW 167.8
    CW 148.6
    Challenge weight 138.6
    My weigh in day is Friday. My plan is to log daily, run 3-4x per week as I am registered for a half marathon in early feb. I also would like to attend aquafit which is 2x per week.
  • hirdy1986hirdy1986 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Im in! Hoping to reduce my body fat percentage to below 10%, (Currently at 22%). I wont achieve it in the 6 weeks but a fat loss goal can only help LOL.

SW: 177
    CW: 177
    GW: 152

Any motivation greatly appreciated,

Kev
    edited January 7
  • Running2FitRunning2Fit Posts: 710Member Member Posts: 710Member Member
    ashley1401 wrote: »
    I’ll join! I love challenges!

SW: 190
    CW: 147
    GW: 120

Plan: I’m doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred through January with some light runs during the week. At the start of February, I start focusing on running and training for my first half-marathon in September.

Where is your half marathon, mine is also September 🤢

Utah. Will this one be your first?