Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

6 week challenge starting Mon 7th jan and ending Sunday 10th Feb with final update Monday 11th feb

12345679»

Replies

• stevephi01stevephi01 Posts: 240Member Member Posts: 240Member Member
    Hello all, some may remember me from previous challenges. I'm very late to this one, not logged in for a few months, needless to say I've gained a bit, lost a bit too, but 'possibly' higher than my last check in. ( I know it would be higher).
    Too late for this one, but a foot in the door for the next.

• besmith11besmith11 Posts: 176Member Member Posts: 176Member Member
    stevephi01 wrote: »
    Hello all, some may remember me from previous challenges. I'm very late to this one, not logged in for a few months, needless to say I've gained a bit, lost a bit too, but 'possibly' higher than my last check in. ( I know it would be higher).

So glad to have you back!!!
  • imadyerimadyer Posts: 152Member Member Posts: 152Member Member
    I'd love to get in on the next challenge!
  • dlm4momdlm4mom Posts: 296Member Member Posts: 296Member Member
    May I please join the next challenge. I have spent 3 months coming unglued and the scale certainly shows that. I need the help of a group
  • ashley1401ashley1401 Posts: 470Member Member Posts: 470Member Member
    stevephi01 wrote: »

Hello dear friend!!!
    Hi everyone!! I met my goal today...so happy but it's not going to count for me until I hold onto it for my next weigh in on Sunday =) Love you guys for the motivation!!!

Results or excuses but not both!

Great job... keep it up and you will hold on to it. I have stopped my exercise regime and I have put on, but if you keep it up at a minimal pace you will maintain xxx
    Last few hours of this challenge and for me it's been pretty awful but I aim to pick up, brush myself off and sort my *** out.

Hoping to see great success stories in the morning and I will set a date for the next challenge ... I need another one I have a holiday in April to be ready for!!
    Well throughout this challenge I have maintained my weight of 186. While it was frustrating to eat at maintenance for a bit due to health concerns, it was necessary. Hopefully, I can get back on the losing train as I still have about 46 pounds to lose.

@ashley1401 -- I will join this challenge again!
  • lesdarts180lesdarts180 Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    Check – in
    Challenge start weight 55.5 kg (122 lb)
    Challenge goal weight 53.5 kg (118 lb)
    07/01 55.5 kg
    14/01 55 kg
    21/01 54.4 kg
    28/01 54.3 kg
    04/02 53.6 kg
    11/02 53.6 kg
    Total loss 1.9 kg (4 lb)
    Not quite reached goal but it could have been worse. My weight has gone up and down a lot in the last couple of weeks – I did see 53.2 kg twice but also 53.9 on Thursday morning! It’s good to see it settle down again close to the goal.
    I’m pleased that I have managed to navigate a challenging week, averaging calories over the week, balancing a burger on Wednesday (I was at an event and it was the only food on offer) with strict salads and other low calorie meals at other times. I also ate out on Friday night and had a party at my place on Saturday. No dessert on Friday but a big slice of lemon meringue pie on Saturday.
    I have a few quiet days now then it is my mum’s 90th birthday on Thursday. We have a big family party at the weekend and family will be around for a few days so plenty of food on offer.
    Good luck to everyone.

@ashley1401 thankyou for starting these challenges. Looking forward to the next challenge – I’m nearly at my final goal!
  • reflectionofmereflectionofme Posts: 189Member Member Posts: 189Member Member
    Starting weight ~ 270.8
    Challenge Starting Weight ~ 184.1
    Challenge Goal Weight ~ 169.1

01/07/19 ~ 184.1
    01/14/19 ~ 180.8
    01/21/19 ~ 177.7
    01/28/19 ~ 172.7
    02/04/19 ~ 169.9
    02/11/19 ~ 167.3
  • deepwoodsladydeepwoodslady Posts: 908Member Member Posts: 908Member Member
    Female named Donna from the Midwest USA ….. 5’ 5” tall……. 58 years young.

145320379.png

“The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.” ~Abraham Lincoln

Highest Weight Ever: 253 (2014/2015)
    Original MFP starting Weight on this current journey: 235.0 (Jan 11, 2018)

Challenge Starting Weight: 183.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 177.1
    Challenge Ending Weight: 186.7

01/07: 183.6 Starting Weight
    01/14: 183.4 slow as molasses. It was so much easier when I was younger!

01/21: 185.4 Emotional & stress eating due to some personal emergencies & business problems. Ugg. Trying to resolve the problems & get back on my personal journey of good health & weight control. I’m not giving up during this turmoil, no matter what!

01/28: 186.7 I went up a bit higher than this during this week, but am trickling my way back down thanks to some fun cardio dancing I am doing with my Amazon Echo Dot. See you all in February!

02/04: 186.9In the depths of a family medical emergency & will update posts when possible.

02/11: 186.7 Congrats to everyone who made their short term goals. See you next round where I hope to do much better! !

Weight Lost so far during challenge: 3.1 GAIN

Final Challenge Thoughts: So many personal & professional challenges this round. Next round should be better. Good job everyone!
    @deepwoodslady - I understand the personal and professional challenges this go around. Hopefully it will be better for us next round. I am just going to keep trusting the process and get back to my calorie deficit for the next challenge.
    Well done everyone who kept up the updates and Thank you for doing so regardless of the outcome.

My challenge ended with me being 2lb over my maintenance weight. I am going to start again on Monday as I will go back to calorie counting for a few weeks as I have struggled with self control over treats recently.

See you all in a few days where I will post challenge # ?? I have lost count 😂
    It's Friday so eat what you want, do what you want feel free as much as you want (dieting wise) and join me on Monday for a fresh 6 week challenge!! New post being made for #??? 6 week challenge starting 18th Feb 2019
  • DaniMerc72DaniMerc72 Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    ashley1401 wrote: »
    It's Friday so eat what you want, do what you want feel free as much as you want (dieting wise) and join me on Monday for a fresh 6 week challenge!! New post being made for #??? 6 week challenge starting 18th Feb 2019

Will you post a link to the new challenge?
    DaniMerc72 wrote: »
    ashley1401 wrote: »

Will you post a link to the new challenge?

I have no idea how to do this... it is titles challenge #??
  • DaniMerc72DaniMerc72 Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    I'm excited to do a new challenge!

edited February 16