StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    MDC2957 wrote: »
    Fitnotes is awesome

Yep, I love fitnotes
  • nick9909f
    nick9909f Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use a spreadsheet on my android phone at the gym (sheets app). It shares to my PC where I modify my program as needed. I have it set up to calculate volume per set, per exercise, per workout, per week. Then I copy the volume on the same spreadsheet to weekly totals and build it out from there. This way I can ensure volume increases every week by either raising weight or reps. I have a formula where I try to hit a weight for x reps and x sets until I have managed to do it 4 weeks in a row. Then I raise the weight and repeat. It has worked well for me.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Fitnotes is awesome
    Fitnotes is awesome

Yep, I love fitnotes

I just installed this on my android tablet - perfect! Thanks
  • chrise144
    chrise144 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HeavySet is very good for volume and progressive overload tracking.
  • DaCrazyRN68
    DaCrazyRN68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Using FitnessPointPro for 2 years. Great tracker, workout builder with tons of exercises and web and app versions that sync.
  • peluso91
    peluso91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For iPhone, I’ve used Strong Workout Tracker for a few years and love it. Not sure if it’s available on Android.
  • nigelnorris
    nigelnorris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Some Garmin watches [I have a vivoactive 3], and presumably others, are able to count reps and sets as you go. I've only just started using mine so haven't got fully to grips with it yet but it seems fairly straightforward. Pre-set it with exercises, how many reps and how many sets and just tap the face between sets to advance to the next. After that it tells you which is the next exercise and counts the reps as you go along. Put different exercise groups into the calendar on the Connect website and it preloads the whole lot onto your watch each day ready to go. Then at the end if you're using a Garmin watch the connect app automatically send details including timing and calories burned and so on to this site too if it's where you'd rather look.