Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ipad and iphone sync issue

jbmartin622jbmartin622 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
Im sure this has to be obvious, but why is data entry for MFP on my Ipad not syncing with with my phone?

Replies

• Travelgirl201818Travelgirl201818 Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    Same here. They are working on it.
  • Math_GeekMath_Geek Posts: 76Member Member Posts: 76Member Member
    Same here, the iPad version hasn't been working now for a while.
  • editresseditress Posts: 25Member Member Posts: 25Member Member
    Same here. It use to.
  • Nikki_42Nikki_42 Posts: 298Member, Premium Member Posts: 298Member, Premium Member
    Oh great, just saw this thread. I just signed up for premium this week, and am about to cancel due to this issue. This isn't minor, and apparently been going on since the January? Not good.
  • wyrojwyroj Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Me too
    Just signed up for premium but if it isn’t fixed by the 30 days I will cancel
  • denjan333denjan333 Posts: 144Member, Premium Member Posts: 144Member, Premium Member
    Same here. I’ve given up on the iPad and just have the app on my phone since I have it with me at all times.
  • tessmcatessmca Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    Won’t sync and since new update I add a food using my iPhone the calorie count changes but you can not see the food in the list, then I needed to change it but can’t because I can’t see it to click on it. And on iPad I added food and it doesn’t appear at all, plus the not sync problem. After using map on and off for I years I’m thinking of changing just don’t know what is good and has a lot of NZ foods
  • denjan333denjan333 Posts: 144Member, Premium Member Posts: 144Member, Premium Member
    tessmca wrote: »
    Won’t sync and since new update I add a food using my iPhone the calorie count changes but you can not see the food in the list, then I needed to change it but can’t because I can’t see it to click on it. And on iPad I added food and it doesn’t appear at all, plus the not sync problem. After using map on and off for I years I’m thinking of changing just don’t know what is good and has a lot of NZ foods

I had this exact problem. The only thing that fixed it was deleting the app and reinstalling it. As I mentioned above, I don't even try to use the app on more than one device right now. If they fix it, great, but otherwise, just sticking to my iPhone.
  • JeanneApeland815JeanneApeland815 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Disappointed that I just signed up for Premium and now discover that it won't sync with my iphone. Hope I can cancel.