Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ipad and iphone sync issue

jbmartin622jbmartin622 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
Im sure this has to be obvious, but why is data entry for MFP on my Ipad not syncing with with my phone?

Replies

• Travelgirl201818Travelgirl201818 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Same here. They are working on it.
  • Math_GeekMath_Geek Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member
    Same here, the iPad version hasn't been working now for a while.
  • editresseditress Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    Same here. It use to.
  • Nikki_42Nikki_42 Member, Premium Posts: 298 Member Member, Premium Posts: 298 Member
    Oh great, just saw this thread. I just signed up for premium this week, and am about to cancel due to this issue. This isn't minor, and apparently been going on since the January? Not good.
  • wyrojwyroj Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Me too
    Just signed up for premium but if it isn’t fixed by the 30 days I will cancel
  • denjan333denjan333 Member, Premium Posts: 158 Member Member, Premium Posts: 158 Member
    Same here. I’ve given up on the iPad and just have the app on my phone since I have it with me at all times.
  • tessmcatessmca Member Posts: 27 Member Member Posts: 27 Member
    Won’t sync and since new update I add a food using my iPhone the calorie count changes but you can not see the food in the list, then I needed to change it but can’t because I can’t see it to click on it. And on iPad I added food and it doesn’t appear at all, plus the not sync problem. After using map on and off for I years I’m thinking of changing just don’t know what is good and has a lot of NZ foods
  • denjan333denjan333 Member, Premium Posts: 158 Member Member, Premium Posts: 158 Member
    tessmca wrote: »
    Won’t sync and since new update I add a food using my iPhone the calorie count changes but you can not see the food in the list, then I needed to change it but can’t because I can’t see it to click on it. And on iPad I added food and it doesn’t appear at all, plus the not sync problem. After using map on and off for I years I’m thinking of changing just don’t know what is good and has a lot of NZ foods

I had this exact problem. The only thing that fixed it was deleting the app and reinstalling it. As I mentioned above, I don't even try to use the app on more than one device right now. If they fix it, great, but otherwise, just sticking to my iPhone.
  • JeanneApeland815JeanneApeland815 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Disappointed that I just signed up for Premium and now discover that it won't sync with my iphone. Hope I can cancel.
  • FinallyFit68FinallyFit68 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Same issue. It does not synch data between devices reliably. Occasionally, I will see data ported to the other device after a lengthy delay, but most of the time the synch does not work. Even when manually forcing a synch.
  • babecker1951babecker1951 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    I’m surprised at these comments. I have had MFP on both for a few years, and they sync fine. I usually use my ipad, only use my phone when I’m away from home. I log ahead a lot, too.
  • hugsmindyhugsmindy Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    Any resolution to this? I’m seeing the same issue. Worked fine up until a few days ago. Logged out and back in on both apps, restarted iPad and iPhone, still not syncing. Very problematic for me.
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,078 Member Member Posts: 1,078 Member
    Are both your devices updated to the same iOS?

I have occasional issues when my phone and iPad are out of step with updates.
  • 10funky1810funky18 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    iPhone and iPad apps not syncing. Is this a known issue at this time?
  • tweety3510tweety3510 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Same here. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Frustrating
  • afjackieafjackie Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking at myfitnesspal on my iPad, my iPhone, and my laptop right now. Despite it being three hours since entering data, and trying to sync, closing and resigning in multiple times on all devices, literally ALL three of them are showing different pieces of data but none of them are showing all of it. Ironically I didn't enter anything in on my laptop, but its showing info I entered on my iPad but then disappeared from the iPad. But not the later iPad entries. My iPhone is only showing data imported from my garmin. I'm so annoyed.
  • mucoremucore Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I’m having the same issue, the website and my iPhone are syncing but the iPad isn’t working with any of them.
    This is really annoying.
  • kmreed69kmreed69 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I have the same issue. It is annoying :(
  • carolstammeijercarolstammeijer Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Same here, iPad, desktop and iPhone...no syncing. it was working last week...slow, but working. Developers need to get this sorted! Just paid for Premium and really a bit ripped off!
  • steveg4iwrsteveg4iwr Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    They appear to be working very slowly if at all. Come on developers get this sorted 🤬
This discussion has been closed.