Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ipad and iphone sync issue

2»

Replies

• sleepybunneysleepybunney Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Not syncing very well at all. Food or exercise. Thinking need to use just one device but that is not practical. Come on guys, please fix, do I have to go back to Weight Watchers!!
  • jonmoynzjonmoynz Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Still having this problem here too. A real pain in the $%$#
  • hotrodder636hotrodder636 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Absolutely ridiculous that this has not been resolved after being identified OVER a year ago...and for customers paying a monthly fee!! MFP—fix this please!!
  • UncleSquishyUncleSquishy Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    +1. Entries from my iPhone are not appearing on my iPad. Both OS are updated and current.
  • UncleSquishyUncleSquishy Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Just discovered this article. At least they acknowledge that it's an issue now:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032274552-Known-Issues-iOS-App
  • sugarjackssugarjacks Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Same. iPad Pro and iPhone 11 pro. Both are up to date. This issue was here before I owned these specific devices. I’ve been a MFP premium user since 2016 and it’s been this way as long as I can recall. The phone collects everything from my watch and the iPad never syncs. I always complete my daily on my phone so that it gets logged correctly.