Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Add to Diary button not working

VeganYAYVeganYAY Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
I can search foods and look at the nutrition facts but add button does nothing. Any suggestions?

Replies

• superstar7superstar7 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I'm having the same issue, when I attempt to add food it doesn't recognize the request.
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,415Member Member Posts: 4,415Member Member
    I've had the problem for the last 24 hour or so. Feed won't load and I can search for but can't add foods. It's only on the desktop version, and only on 1 computer (windows 10/chrome). My phone and my other computer (mac/chrome) are both fine.

Have you tried restarting your computer? I wouldn't be surprised if it was something flukey like a cookie or temp file that needs to get cleared/reset.

Try the mobile app if you're having problems with the desktop version, at least until the desktop version is fixed.
    edited January 9
  • bodybyjostewartbodybyjostewart Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    It is so frustrating. Its been 2 days now for me.. Mobile is fine but desktop is not but I need to use the desktop
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,415Member Member Posts: 4,415Member Member
    Clear your browser cache, that should fix it.
  • gloeser1gloeser1 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Thank you jjpptt2 - I cleared my cache (once I located it) and it worked! Could not add food for 3 days and was pulling my hair out.