Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

under armour-screwed this up

jaferrantejaferrante Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
since you took the site over it has been junk. fix it

Replies

• CahgetsfitCahgetsfit Posts: 1,004Member Member Posts: 1,004Member Member
    I'm sorry to say that I agree and I even had a vent about that today! It worked fine before, I don't get why it glitches so much now.

Every time I think "oh, I should sign up for Premium" the app/desktop goes stupid and I don't.
  • SpudMcDuffSpudMcDuff Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I'm on board with both of you - this app is getting increasingly frustrating to use - from trouble connecting, to not recalling previously entered foods. Disappointing. How does a company lose control of something like this? Sure as heck doesn't make me want to even entertain going "premium"...
  • FattyFatsoMcTubbyFattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170Member Member Posts: 170Member Member
    Today this POS is subtracting my exercise calories from my available to eat. If I exercise too much, I won't have any calories to eat.
  • steveko89steveko89 Posts: 976Member Member Posts: 976Member Member
    A clothing manufacturer bought a number of tech start-ups they don't really seem to know what to do with. Functionality and user satisfaction aren't priorities, only profitability matters. TBH I'm surprised they haven't done more than slap the logo on the top banner. I expected premium to become more necessary and it eventually get sucked into UA Record rather than stay a stand alone app for this long.
  • sprinkljsprinklj Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    steveko89 wrote: »
    A clothing manufacturer bought a number of tech start-ups they don't really seem to know what to do with. Functionality and user satisfaction aren't priorities, only profitability matters. TBH I'm surprised they haven't done more than slap the logo on the top banner. I expected premium to become more necessary and it eventually get sucked into UA Record rather than stay a stand alone app for this long.

It's like the child who sees another child playing with a shiny toy. They start screaming and crying that they want it....they get it, and throw it in the dirt after 10 seconds.
  • dotrendotren Posts: 26Member, Premium Member Posts: 26Member, Premium Member
    I have a premium account, this is very un-cool to not be able to track for days.
  • misterchetmisterchet Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
    I'm on a month of free premium. It's abundantly clear that there is NO point in paying for MFP given the reliability issues.
  • cwolfman13cwolfman13 Posts: 35,204Member Member Posts: 35,204Member Member
    I've been on here since 2012...it's always been glitchy, especially at the start of a new year with a gazillion new users all getting on at once. I laughed when premium was made an option...
  • dotrendotren Posts: 26Member, Premium Member Posts: 26Member, Premium Member
    Glitchy for a day or 2 is expected, this has been going on for over a week.