JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @puttyputty -- Thanks for the push up inspiration. I'm currently working my way down from countertop push ups to floor push ups! My goal is to get to 20 at each level before moving to a lower level. I'm excited that maybe I'll actually get to the point of floor push ups in a couple months!

That's a great goal! The push ups challenge I'm doing can be used for any modification of push ups, just so you know.

Or this exercise program suggests interspersing punches and push ups, and I bet that would help build up your strength. The numbers might be higher than you want right now, but I always use programs like this as a hint, not a command! :)https://darebee.com/challenges/pushup-ladder-challenge.html

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    puttyputty wrote: »
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @puttyputty -- Thanks for the push up inspiration. I'm currently working my way down from countertop push ups to floor push ups! My goal is to get to 20 at each level before moving to a lower level. I'm excited that maybe I'll actually get to the point of floor push ups in a couple months!

That's a great goal! The push ups challenge I'm doing can be used for any modification of push ups, just so you know.

Or this exercise program suggests interspersing punches and push ups, and I bet that would help build up your strength. The numbers might be higher than you want right now, but I always use programs like this as a hint, not a command! :)https://darebee.com/challenges/pushup-ladder-challenge.html

@puttyputty Using different programs and setting other fitness goals along the way makes the weight loss more fun and interesting. Thanks for linking the pushup challenge, which also linked to the situp challenge and others.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    @kmfeig87 Thank you so much for the cheerleading!! I really appreciate it! When you average it out, that really was a great loss. I won't quit this time. :smile:
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    @NdinonziIris congrats on the new number!!!

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    @kmfeig87 I hope you feel better soon ❤💙❤💙❤

@zimborunner 👏👏👏 excellent job, congrats on reaching a new decade