Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My weight scale keeps giving different numbers

ashsabihaashsabiha Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
So i started my diet and workout about a month ago and used my old style weight in machine the ones without the digital numbers to track my weight loss and based on my old machine it says i have lost about 8 pounds. Now i ordered a new scale machine the ones with the digital numbers and it has gives me Atleast 4 different numbers since i turned it on , it made me Atleast 6 pounds heavier than my old weight machine and keeps fluctuating it’s number. And it’s really bothering me and making me upset and i am losing motivation. Has this happened to any of you? Why are both my scales 6 pounds off from eachother ? Should i just pay more attention to my old scale ?

Replies

• belins007belins007 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Hello...bought one of those scales and it did the same for me...very upsetting and frustrating...I went back and used my old one...stay motivated! You can do it! Throw the digital scale away
  • ashsabihaashsabiha Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    Yah i don’t get the deal with these digital machines and thank youu so much I’ll keep being motivated as long the number moves in my old machine.