Is it possible to lose weight without working out?

13»

Replies

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Yep, my health isn’t the best so haven’t been able to work out. My immune system attacks my muscles. I lost 40 pounds and never worked out once. I go on long walks but nothing else!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    5m5kntazebtv.jpeg
    40 pounds gone and didn’t work out at all.
  • bluesheeponahill
    bluesheeponahill Posts: 169 Member
    Yes. I don’t work out. I wish I did though, I feel really good doing so. But toddler demands otherwise. I try do long walks though.
  • TheRealSlim_Shelly
    TheRealSlim_Shelly Posts: 66 Member
    Yes mama, I’ve lost 20lbs so far just by reducing my calories. I started off with a combo of exercise and reducing calories but with my baby I wasn’t able to keep up with the exercise part just yet (other than whatever I burn just from being a mom on the go 🤪). So I stopped doing workouts after a couple weeks and focused just on my calories and found great success. Exercise is definitely important to me but I’m doing what I can while I figure out how to balance it all (and maybe work in some unconventional ways of fitting in exercises). You absolutely can lose weight in the kitchen tho! I’m 55 days in btw, and have about 6 more lbs to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I owe it all to calories in/calories out. You got this!