Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Delete recent foods option

stevielee121stevielee121 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
I absolutely love this app! however if there was a delete recent foods option, it would be much easier to manage and it would be so useful!

Replies

• Ezmeralda57Ezmeralda57 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I agree. I would love to have a delete option for the recent food list. There are foods on my recent list that I do not use any longer and they make it harder to navigate through the list. Please consider this in an update. Thank you.
  • lindasueduelindasuedue Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    I agree, I was just trying to find this option today. Thanks.
  • patricialiu6045patricialiu6045 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I too wish there was a way to delete foods from the recent and frequent list that synced to both mobile and desktop applications. Having to scroll through food after food to find the right one is time consuming and a waste of time. I hope this is rectified soon. I am currently paying for this app, but I am considering swapping to an app where the user has more control.
  • drmoraviadrmoravia Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    There isn't really a separately maintained list of recent items, so I'm not sure this would be feasible to implement. When you select recent, it pulls the recent items you've used from the database. You can see that by changing the value recorded then see recent items shows that new value. The same goes for going back to a prior day and adding an item - it shows the items the same as it would for adding to today.
  • CacheolaCacheola Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    This needs to be fixed! It's frustrating as heck. I just went through and deleted ALL my food entries for the few years I've been using this and the RECENT FOODS are STILL there!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr. I don't want to log insignificant items anymore and would love to get rid of redundant foods that have inaccurate or missing nutritional value! Wake up MFP
    edited April 16