Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Problems

angelortiz4442angelortiz4442 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
It’s not saving information is anyone else having this problem

Replies

• laf2835laf2835 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    I received a weekly log notice. I opened it up and it was blank as were all of my weekly reports if that helps. It’s been better the last day then that showed up.
  • conlonc2conlonc2 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Cannot access My Home page and unable to log exercises. I now can log in my foods, but wasn't able to a few days ago. Android device. Any suggestions for a fix?
  • dotrendotren Posts: 26Member, Premium Member Posts: 26Member, Premium Member
    Just adding that I use google chrome and it doesn't work(for the last week..) but I tried the Microsoft Edge browser and it's working fine.
  • pessxxpessxx Posts: 304Member Member Posts: 304Member Member
    My home menu newsfeed , gives the error Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again and it does not load
    However it counts as login, but I cannot see any activity it is blanc

I have desktop, Chrome, I deleted the cookies, I logged out and logged on
    On another computer is working fine
    Pls help!
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973CanadianCountryGirl1973 Posts: 103Member Member Posts: 103Member Member
    In searching online, we see that MFP did an upgrade earlier this month that created a lot of glitches for the phone ap (my husband and I couldn't open each other's profiles (glitch with "friends), couldn't use the bar code option, sometimes it wouldn't save and calculate for the date. The blogs wouldn't open, etc. This can be completely understandable with an upgrade, and according to online feedback we found, these glitches were very common for MANY users. MFP should have sent users a message to let everyone know they were working on the glitches. That's just good customer service. Everything seems to be working fine now.
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973CanadianCountryGirl1973 Posts: 103Member Member Posts: 103Member Member
    conlonc2 wrote: »
    Cannot access My Home page and unable to log exercises. I now can log in my foods, but wasn't able to a few days ago. Android device. Any suggestions for a fix?

It should be working fine by now. See my post further down. We were getting SO frustrated with things not working and then found out it stemmed from one of their upgrades.
  • texaskevintexaskevin Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Chrome is still broken for me. Internet Explorer and Android phone started working again mid-last week.
  • try2againtry2again Posts: 3,264Member Member Posts: 3,264Member Member
    You can find updates and suggestions for problems and known issues here (the help button ;) ):

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/
  • pessxxpessxx Posts: 304Member Member Posts: 304Member Member
    For me it is working now on both browsers Chrome and Internet Explorer!!!