Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Web Site down over 3 days hours on end

jamesjeffsmithjamesjeffsmith Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
I gave up now binged first time in 5 months. I am now looking for another tracking site. I doubt I will buy all new fitting Under Armor clothing now..

Replies

• jryepin93jryepin93 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    Just start again tomorrow. It seems to work fine now.
  • scribblemomascribblemoma Posts: 46Member, Premium Member Posts: 46Member, Premium Member
    You CANNOT hold a website, which by the way is free, accountable for what you decide to put in your mouth. It was super annoying but don’t be mad that you forgot pen and paper can track you just as well as an online logger. Best of luck in finding a better platform.
    edited January 11
  • TavistockToadTavistockToad Posts: 34,149Member Member Posts: 34,149Member Member
    I gave up now binged first time in 5 months. I am now looking for another tracking site. I doubt I will buy all new fitting Under Armor clothing now..

:laugh:
  • puffbratpuffbrat Posts: 1,027Member Member Posts: 1,027Member Member
    If you have been at this for five months, then you should generally know what to eat to stay within goal for a few days. Don't shift responsibility for your actions onto the app. By the way, I have had no problem logging on the website or the ios app on my ipad. Have you tried getting online on a computer, clearing your cookies, and then getting on the website?
  • witchaywoman81witchaywoman81 Posts: 162Member, Premium Member Posts: 162Member, Premium Member
    No software is immune to bugs. Yes, mfp had some issues, but they appear to fixed now. Why throw in the towel due to a software glitch? Seems silly.
    edited January 11
  • cwolfman13cwolfman13 Posts: 35,220Member Member Posts: 35,220Member Member
    You binged because a website/app was down? Lol...