What do you eat when your invited out or to a bbq?

2»

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I eat chicken if it is an option. I dont eat pork and ribs are usually pork so I avoid them.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    nbp3c9u1ml5y.png
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    So the friends who had the bbq have come here before and bought a pre weighed meal as one of them were also on some diet. Not low calorie but the one where they drink goop.
    I decided to take my own, shrimp and rice salad. I also took a large salad for everyone else. They weren’t offended at all. The wife understands what I’m going through and has had to do the same thing. Tonight however we are going to another friends, I’ll probably just save as many calories as possible and eat a steak and basic salad. I might even offer to bring the steak for everyone and pre weigh my piece at home. I’m doing so well and have lost 4kg in 18 days, mostly water weight I assume but any loss is a good loss. My guesstimates on weights are terrible so I really don’t want to be guessing too much. I also went over my calories lastnight by about 200 so I need to make sure I don’t go over again and make a habit of it.