My fitness pal in pregnancy

Options
I am starting to use my fitness pal during my pregnancy as I would like to maintain a reasonable weight during this pregnancy to avoid any complications as I am currently 16st 24 dose anyone know the best way to go about this
Tia

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    if you search under "groups" for the term "pregnant" or "pregnancy" you will see several possibilities you could join. The most current / active groups should be at top of the list.

If you search "message boards" for the term "pregnant" you should see some threads with suggested guidelines from when people asked similar questions in the past. Be aware that most will be dormant threads, so read-only.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I would recommend talking to your doctor about what a healthy weight gain would be for you since it appears you are starting out overweight (hard to know for sure since you did not list your height). From there, your doctor can help you set appropriate calorie goals.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Ask your doctor for a referral to a dietician in order to set appropriate goals for yourself and the baby growing inside of you!
  • kellym2007
    kellym2007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks all 🙂