Down 165 pounds still dropping πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Options
2Β»

Replies

• didilozz91
    didilozz91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story! ❀️ You'll loose those extra 30 pounds easily.
  • Keyka29
    Keyka29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you didilozz91 you'r too sweet appreciate the motivation your to kind πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Keyka29 wrote: Β»
    Dsboohead

I'm glad I could be of some encouragement yes its been hard my mother was 59 when she past from a wrongful death. Everyday I keep moving forward thanking God for all the times we did share together.

Stay positive hope you have a wonderful day . πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your Mom did a good job with you....she made her Baby strong so as to have a superior life....she would be proud!πŸ’•
  • FitBeardedJourney
    FitBeardedJourney Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you're SLAYING it!! such drive! it takes a lot to put yourself out there, proud of you! I am sorry to hear about your loss. It's little things like this that show how much the human body can accomplish if we just treat it right! 2019 IS your year! You got this! Thank you for sharing your story! Have a blessed day!
  • Sooners0909
    Sooners0909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • anglwings1
    anglwings1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your honesty and for sharing.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Awesome you rock
  • gymbunny09
    gymbunny09 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and to lose so much when you were in the grieving process. Sorry for the loss of your mum I'm sure she is looking down feeling so proud. You have really inspired me to finish my weight loss journey also.
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss and love your will to get fit!
  • Keyka29
    Keyka29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks guys I truly appreciate the kind words from you all πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– keep pushing and striving for greatness you got this. I'm glad I could motivate and push you to keep going forward . Feel free to add me I would love to support and encourage you all on your fitness journeys. Hope you all have a beautiful day.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!