Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Go ahead and say it. Really say it.

Replies

• PAFC84PAFC84 Posts: 1,860Member Member Posts: 1,860Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @1sphere would you be interested to hear the impression you give any of us? I don’t want to volunteer it without asking in case learning how others perceive you is just static compared to learning about yourself. But sometimes it’s helpful to know

Edit: uh oh, that gives me an idea for a thread
    sure, I'm always interested to know how others perceive me. I'm especially interested (and terrified) to know how women perceive me *hoping that I don't look like a serial killer*

I think everyone is a serial killer

Including yourself?
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,593Member Member Posts: 1,593Member Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    @1sphere would you be interested to hear the impression you give any of us? I don’t want to volunteer it without asking in case learning how others perceive you is just static compared to learning about yourself. But sometimes it’s helpful to know

sure, I'm always interested to know how others perceive me. I'm especially interested (and terrified) to know how women perceive me *hoping that I don't look like a serial killer*

Including yourself?

No. I am about the only person I trust.
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Posts: 1,860Member Member Posts: 1,860Member Member

Including yourself?

Sounds like something a serial killer would say. :D
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,192Member Member Posts: 2,192Member Member

Someone here called me Ted Bundy once. Still not sure how I feel about it.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,564Member Member Posts: 2,564Member Member

I don’t remember it being that direct. It was more of an allusion to you possibly sharing some characteristics
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 665Member Member Posts: 665Member Member

I don’t remember it being that direct. It was more of an allusion to you possibly sharing some characteristics

same teeth
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,192Member Member Posts: 2,192Member Member

same teeth

scymo0p01wk1.gif
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 6,556Member Member Posts: 6,556Member Member

Including yourself?

Good call
  • BuddhaBunnyFTWBuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 87Member, Premium Member Posts: 87Member, Premium Member
    Love yourself.
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,593Member Member Posts: 1,593Member Member
    mfcp5qwt5vrl.jpg

@Cowsfan1 Love the Bleacher Report
    mfcp5qwt5vrl.jpg

@Cowsfan1 Love the Bleacher Report

It really is greatness- you’re welcome very much 😉
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,564Member Member Posts: 2,564Member Member

ya like i always notice when people got cocker spaniels as pets bc john wayne gacy and jeffery dahmer had cocker spaniels

Exactly!

ya like i always notice when people got cocker spaniels as pets bc john wayne gacy and jeffery dahmer had cocker spaniels

So did Jim dear and darling - wonder what those two were up to....🤔
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,777Member Member Posts: 8,777Member Member
    I'm not in the best place right now

a trouble shared is a trouble halved <3

❤️❤️❤️
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 957Member Member Posts: 957Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    this is the last time i confuse baklava and balaclava i swear

And baccala!

Jesus that's a "when you were a hardcore Catholic and ate only fish on Christmas Eve" blast from the past!
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,832Member Member Posts: 1,832Member Member
    You don't necessarily have to do things, we tell ourselves that we have to, but really though - you should want to do things. If you find yourself not wanting to do things, then something is wrong and you're flatlined
    edited August 15