Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Go ahead and say it. Really say it.

Replies

• Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    Yay for clarity 🤗🤗🤗 always love people hashing things out ☺️
  • Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    py9u75q8y002.gif

Hugs can be dangerous for me right now... my boyfriend has been gone for over 1 month 😐😂😂cm0v8wk3u3ij.gif

Well I’m happy to start fires 😂😂😂 keep the water bottle, it will come in handy! 😝
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    py9u75q8y002.gif

Hugs can be dangerous for me right now... my boyfriend has been gone for over 1 month 😐😂😂cm0v8wk3u3ij.gif

Well I’m happy to start fires 😂😂😂 keep the water bottle, it will come in handy! 😝

xa2jtk0enf6e.gif
    py9u75q8y002.gif

xa2jtk0enf6e.gif

I shall keep you hydrated!

n4wwc6tybuus.gif
    soapbox_19 wrote: »
    soapbox_19 wrote: »
    I’m glad we both understand eachother now and the grudges are now history. It felt good to get everything off my chest. Thankyou for agreeing to message me :) 💓

Thank you for explaining yourself and I'm happy to have had the chance to message you and clear things up. We're all human and we all make mistakes, we all have bad days and life is too short to hold grudges and hold on to anger. ❤😊

I’m glad too. I’m glad we sorted it out in private as it seems more genuine and sincere. People will disagree with anything I say now without actually knowing the whole story from both sides. They can think what they want without knowing everything. I’m glad we got this sorted though :) 💓

There will always be people disagreeing and being *kitten* by thinking they're funny hating on people, especially here but for the most part, most of the people here are genuine and very nice. Although I get bothered by it a little myself... please don't take it too personally if someone disagrees with things you say. I forgive you and yes, there's 2 sides to every story. You told me yours and I told you mine. It was a issue between you and I and you've explained to me why those things were done. I'm pretty sure most people here will be accepting of you and won't be hateful towards you as you've clearly done nothing to them. Just be yourself. 😘
    py9u75q8y002.gif

xa2jtk0enf6e.gif

I shall keep you hydrated!

n4wwc6tybuus.gif

😂 thank you
    hey wild idea: what if reactions werent anonymous ffs like why the hell dont it just say who upvote or downvote hug like inspire whatever

i get hella paranoid when every post is positive and sweet and then some *kitten* lurkers downvote it

it sucks and seems really useless on forum like this

Then you will know that I hug you all day every day.🥰
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 15,225Member Member Posts: 15,225Member Member
    hey wild idea: what if reactions werent anonymous ffs like why the hell dont it just say who upvote or downvote hug like inspire whatever

i get hella paranoid when every post is positive and sweet and then some *kitten* lurkers downvote it

Then you will know that I hug you all day every day.🥰

I’m a hug or like person. If something is funny, I’ll inspire it. Humor is inspiring and more people should laugh. Sooo that’s my laugh button.. unless someone’s kicked all serious kinds of A** and or has an amazing honest post, then hats off YOU’RE truly inspiring.

If this is a website to better ourselves (fitness involves a healthy mind as well) and if we are here for the right reasons, growth should be part of our journey here. If a person has zero issues with pressing a button, to pass along a negative judgement then they should be capable to own their reactions. I say change the feature to publicly show users names, behind reactions. If you can’t own it, don’t react. It’s called accountability for self.

And there you have it folks ---The Truth !!
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,367Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,367Member, Premium Member
    Nothing I'm doing is write. I can't do this anymore
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member

I think it makes sense in the other forums. I want to communicate that a person has given bogus health or fitness advice but I don’t want to be dragged into a debate about whatever faddish thing people are pinning their hopes on now.

I agree, it doesn’t make much sense here in chit chat.

Though I do like disagree better than woo.
    edited September 9
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    lncpyq31jm7y.jpeg
    ❤️😍😘
    lncpyq31jm7y.jpeg
    ❤️😍😘

The like was from me 😜😘😘

I think it makes sense in the other forums. I want to communicate that a person has given bogus health or fitness advice but I don’t want to be dragged into a debate about whatever faddish thing people are pinning their hopes on now.

I agree, it doesn’t make much sense here in chit chat.

Though I do like disagree better than woo.

I always hug you 🤗❤
    it’s funny because i think that particular disagree was used correctly. i expressed an opinion and someone disagreed with it. pretty cool
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 32,816Member Member Posts: 32,816Member Member