Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Go ahead and say it. Really say it.

Replies

• pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,055Member Member Posts: 1,055Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    ba4bp7zji5bz.gif

Typical Thursday afternoon in my house
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,055Member Member Posts: 1,055Member Member
    hey wild idea: what if reactions werent anonymous ffs like why the hell dont it just say who upvote or downvote hug like inspire whatever

i get hella paranoid when every post is positive and sweet and then some *kitten* lurkers downvote it

it sucks and seems really useless on forum like this

I kind of think the whole reaction thing is stupid to begin with. If you have a reaction you want to share just post your opinion. Perhaps then there would be less people who lurk and more people who participate. Not that there is anything wrong with lurking. I often do, because I don't want to talk to people. However, in those situations I don't really react to posts either. I don't know. Maybe this post makes no sense at all, but its just my current train of thought. For example, if people "react" to it with disagree or inspiring.... I don't really care because there is no opinion posted behind that reaction to back it up.
  • Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    hey wild idea: what if reactions werent anonymous ffs like why the hell dont it just say who upvote or downvote hug like inspire whatever

i get hella paranoid when every post is positive and sweet and then some *kitten* lurkers downvote it

it sucks and seems really useless on forum like this

I kind of think the whole reaction thing is stupid to begin with. If you have a reaction you want to share just post your opinion. Perhaps then there would be less people who lurk and more people who participate. Not that there is anything wrong with lurking. I often do, because I don't want to talk to people. However, in those situations I don't really react to posts either. I don't know. Maybe this post makes no sense at all, but its just my current train of thought. For example, if people "react" to it with disagree or inspiring.... I don't really care because there is no opinion posted behind that reaction to back it up.

I hugged this and agree, so many lurkers and with access to multiple buttons it’s easy to lurk.

I also know everyone is in a different place of growth in their life. I can imagine myself a few years ago, basically silent in my thoughts and not sharing what I was going through. To some, a button could mean everything to just have a feeling they connect with someone here. When in their reality, they might not be able to place thoughts openly on a public forum.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,683Member Member Posts: 4,683Member Member
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,541Member Member Posts: 2,541Member Member
    I'm only here for all the buttons 😏
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 788Member Member Posts: 788Member Member

Disagree
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,211Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    How can I return what you did not send to me?
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 788Member Member Posts: 788Member Member

Disagree

Ohhhhh
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,683Member Member Posts: 4,683Member Member
    all hours wound. the last one kills.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,045Member Member Posts: 8,045Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    all hours wound. the last one kills.

for the record...I wanted to 'insightful', 'inspire' and 'like' this, as well as the 'hug'
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,917Member Member Posts: 3,917Member Member
    i know science has it all figured out but sometimes when i get sick i still have this superstition i upset the gods somehow or was cursed by a gypsy and feel some part of my recovery hinges on being a better person and it’s just a lot of pressure
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,586Member Member Posts: 1,586Member Member
    i know science has it all figured out but sometimes when i get sick i still have this superstition i upset the gods somehow or was cursed by a gypsy and feel some part of my recovery hinges on being a better person and it’s just a lot of pressure

Marry me? I love your mind - and your lips! 😍😘
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,045Member Member Posts: 8,045Member Member

Remember the book "thinner"...gypsy curses are no joke
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,181Member Member Posts: 1,181Member Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    If half that ish is true, I can see why y'all are single. And y'all are gonna stay single. Believe that.

Precisely my thoughts. But then people could think the same of what I wrote too.
    SwannySez wrote: »
    If half that ish is true, I can see why y'all are single. And y'all are gonna stay single. Believe that.

😔
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,688Member Member Posts: 3,688Member Member
    🤣 Here she goes again