Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Go ahead and say it. Really say it.

Replies

• Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,578Member Member Posts: 1,578Member Member
    🤣 Here she goes again

Hay! I've been quiet 😛😘
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    🤣 Here she goes again

Hay! I've been quiet 😛😘

you have! everything ok?
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,578Member Member Posts: 1,578Member Member
    🤣 Here she goes again

Hay! I've been quiet 😛😘

you have! everything ok?

Meh
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    You can’t get any more blood from this stone. I’m one more lay-off away from bankruptcy, and child support isn’t for getting your hair done.

I hope everything gets better ❤
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    If half that ish is true, I can see why y'all are single. And y'all are gonna stay single. Believe that.

Pretty sure no one here is single

😂😂😂
    Maybe if you spent as much energy in taking care of yourself as you do stalking my posts, you wouldn't need to be here. Thanks for the free rent. :kissing_heart:

Does it make me a horrible person if I hug this?! 🤔
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 314Member Member Posts: 314Member Member
    Maybe if you spent as much energy in taking care of yourself as you do stalking my posts, you wouldn't need to be here. Thanks for the free rent. :kissing_heart:

Not at all. If my stalker can "insightful", you by all means can hug the heck outta it.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,683Member Member Posts: 4,683Member Member

Not at all. If my stalker can "insightful", you by all means can hug the heck outta it.

i inspired it
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 314Member Member Posts: 314Member Member
    iMago wrote: »

i inspired it

You are the wind beneath my wings.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 32,816Member Member Posts: 32,816Member Member

Good, I hugs the *kitten* outta this. I get a lot of negative attention too - it's become inspiring. 💙

Good, I hugs the *kitten* outta this. I get a lot of negative attention too - it's become inspiring. 💙

Here, I will hug the *kitten* outta your post too.
    edited September 12
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    You can’t get any more blood from this stone. I’m one more lay-off away from bankruptcy, and child support isn’t for getting your hair done.

Hugging you hard. Like super hard and super long. So long it’s like really awkward. Also I’m really hoping things get better for you.
    Now that I know who you are, I am really glad to see you back and your posts make so much more sense now.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    BuffMom84 wrote: »
    I'm frustrated because I've been working hard at getting into shape and my husband sits on his butt playing video games and drinking beer adding to his beer belly. There, I said it.

What about it bothers you? Did he break a promise or something?
  • BuffMom84BuffMom84 Posts: 168Member Member Posts: 168Member Member
    I'm frustrated because I've been working hard at getting into shape and my husband sits on his butt playing video games and drinking beer adding to his beer belly. There, I said it.

No, it just annoys me that he always complains about his belly and talks about wanting to exercise but never does. I have a lot of exercise equipment that he could use but he won't because he thinks the workouts that I do would be too easy. I do Cathe workouts, they are pretty tough!

No, it just annoys me that he always complains about his belly and talks about wanting to exercise but never does. I have a lot of exercise equipment that he could use but he won't because he thinks the workouts that I do would be too easy. I do Cathe workouts, they are pretty tough!

ha! yes, that really is annoying.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 787Member Member Posts: 787Member Member
    I only have to run 3 miles today.