Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ok or not Ok

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Ok
    Gotta be able to be around the food without blaming others if it’s too much of a temptation, that’s life.

Discarding a piece of clothing belonging to your SO that you dislike without saying anything.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    ok????? 😬

doing that rather than telling them that their taste in clothes blows?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    not really ok...I mean you'd end up having to throw it all out...I think they might notice lol!

Having fake flowers in your house?
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Ok
    Gotta be able to be around the food without blaming others if it’s too much of a temptation, that’s life.

Discarding a piece of clothing belonging to your SO that you dislike without saying anything.

I used to do this with my ex all the time. He had the worst taste in clothes. But, every time I threw something out I'd buy something nice to replace it. He never seemed to notice.

Now, about those fake flowers- yuck and not ok
    Telling a friend you saw her 15 year old daughter hanging out with a group of older looking guys
  • PAPYRUS3
    I've done it lol! I guess it's alright unless you're planning on doing some crazy stuff with it...

Refusing a piece of your own birthday cake if you don't want any?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Ok, for sure

Asking what’s being served when you’re invited to dinner at a friend’s house.
  • PAPYRUS3
    It's all in the delivery - if done with class it's probably ok...unless you barely know them.

Requesting salt at someone's dinner party?
  • lauragreenbaum
    OK if you do it quietly and don't yell it across the table
    Telling a friend who is looking for a job that her salary expectations for that industry are way too high
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited January 2020
    I am still an amateur in the business/employment world, so I presume I have a good deal to learn about proper etiquette in that realm, but, I think that is okay -- and actually very considerate of the aforementioned friend's success (as long as the opinion is expressed politely).

Okay or not okay:
    Knocking on a closed public restroom door to make sure it is vacant before entering.
    (I always do this because I thought that is the safe and cordial thing to do, but, sometimes my knocking is received with irritation by whomever is on the other side of the apparently occupied restroom!!)
  • mytyglotz
    Knocking
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Knocking

Agh!! I am so sorry. . I didn't mean to post twice. I can't figure out how to delete these last two!! Please forgive me.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Its Ok :):)

Eating your dates desert
  • PAPYRUS3
    Not the first few dates...but after that it's ok only if it's a taste

Going to your neighbors open house just to be snoopy...no intention of purchasing
  • mytyglotz
    Well, of that's not okay, I am a very poor neighbor and have a lot of apologizing to do!!

Leaving icicle lights up year round (just not turning them on after New Year's).
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I'm guilty of this...so o.k.!!! 🤪

Decorating with lights for EVERY single holiday known to Man?
  • hancockea
    hancockea Posts: 23 Member
    Not okay

Requiring people to text rather than call
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Ok especially when I'm in a meeting

Being on church council when you're legally separated
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    It’s ok. No one is judge except God.

Playing with the light switches at the hospital
  • lauragreenbaum
    What? Not ok
    Telling people you are not Jewish when they wish you a happy Hanukkah even though you have a Jewish name (by marriage)