Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ok or not Ok

Replies

• epangiliepangili Posts: 694Member Member Posts: 694Member Member
    Not ok

Posting same praise report on different Community threads on mfp
  • lauragreenbaumlauragreenbaum Posts: 868Member Member Posts: 868Member Member
    OK
    Telling a friend who constantly tells you her dreams in great detail that you really aren't interested
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 5,337Member Member Posts: 5,337Member Member
    Hmmmmmm.........not ok, that’s what friends are for......

Pretending you have tummy ache just to refuse fatty food cooked by a friend.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 176,874Member Member Posts: 176,874Member Member
    Hmmm...I would just be honest and say that you were on a restricted diet rather than lie 😬

Having a treat once in awhile?
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,765Member Member Posts: 5,765Member Member
    I have 'hacked' treats everyday

Girl Scout cookies?
    Ok in moderation (meaning not the whole box in one sitting!)
    asking strangers not to give your dog treats
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 5,337Member Member Posts: 5,337Member Member
    Ok

Letting your pet sleep on your bed.
  • wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Posts: 424Member Member Posts: 424Member Member
    Ok, it happens. Those places get packed. Ok or not ok.? Want a friendship with married women wanting fwb instead of friends?
    Ok, it happens. Those places get packed. Ok or not ok.? Want a friendship with married women wanting fwb instead of friends?

Not sure which one you were aswering, but to yours- not OK unless she's in an open marriage and her spouse is aware of it

Telling a friend who wants to borrow money (not for an emergency) that you think it might hurt the friendship and decline
  • Eggplant909Eggplant909 Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    Ok

Taking fast food ketchup packets home from McDonald’s to use later
  • fatfrostfatfrost Posts: 365Member Member Posts: 365Member Member
    Ok.

Not putting the damn keys on the damn key rack on the wall after sixteen years of your husband asking you to and reminding you every other day when you are saying, "I can't find my keys!"

Grrr
  • Eggplant909Eggplant909 Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    Ok

Watching a entire NASCAR race
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,765Member Member Posts: 5,765Member Member
    sure...whatever rocks your boat

Not bringing a host gift when going to your In-laws for dinner?
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 3,125Member Member Posts: 3,125Member Member
    I am the present 🎁.

Doing a favor for a friend which ends up costing you money.
    Ok, that’s what friends do....

Walking in the rain without an umbrella.
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Posts: 313Member Member Posts: 313Member Member
    Okay, and healthy, even, I think, for the soul and body - IF it's not below freezing outside and you're properly clothed and protected from hypothermia. Don't walk in the rain if it compromises your immunity!!

Not answering the door when someone knocks (and you're not expecting visitors).
    *Note: House lights are on at time of unexpected knocking.
    edited February 20
  • mambo_no_5mambo_no_5 Posts: 80Member Member Posts: 80Member Member
    Totally ok.

Double dipping
    edited February 20
  • forestfreekforestfreek Posts: 4,162Member Member Posts: 4,162Member Member
    Hard to answer without all the deets. If I’m with close girlfriends or someone I’ve shared a bed with, it’s ok. If I’m with random strangers, it becomes more not ok.
    However, I work in Healthcare so germs and grossness are relative 😂😂😂😂

Flirting on line when you’re married.
    Not ok.

Dunking biscuits in your cup of tea.
    OK
    Singing on the bus