Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

Replies

• JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,470Member Member Posts: 1,470Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    When Pluto was demoted from being a planet, it was also noted that there was something else past Pluto whose size/mass was large enough to be affecting the orbits of all of the neighboring Kuiper Belt objects and outer planets such that it could itself be a ninth planet. Nobody has ever seen it.

Cliffs:
    - Pluto not big enough to be the 9th planet, so demoted
    - There's something else out there big enough to be the 9th planet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuggoth

It could also be a giant space goat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY
  • jruch23jruch23 Posts: 807Member Member Posts: 807Member Member
    Might as well say months are just made up too. They are just seasons caused by Earth's orbit around the sun and Earth's axial tilt. ;)
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,614Member Member Posts: 8,614Member Member
    When Pluto was demoted from being a planet, it was also noted that there was something else past Pluto whose size/mass was large enough to be affecting the orbits of all of the neighboring Kuiper Belt objects and outer planets such that it could itself be a ninth planet. Nobody has ever seen it.

Cliffs:

THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY

I dunno goats are pretty dope
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,470Member Member Posts: 1,470Member Member

Cliffs:

THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY

Well then it's going to have to be a spherical goat (no relation to the spherical cow HA physics) because if it's going to have enough mass to affect objects around it then it would also have to assume hydrostatic equilibrium according to the International Astronomical Union's definition of a planet
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,614Member Member Posts: 8,614Member Member

Cliffs:

THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY

Well then it's going to have to be a spherical goat (no relation to the spherical cow HA physics) because if it's going to have enough mass to affect objects around it then it would also have to assume hydrostatic equilibrium according to the International Astronomical Union's definition of a planet
    I love when you speak science to me
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,810Member Member Posts: 7,810Member Member
    OK. So I watched a documentary a few years ago called 'The Sex Robots Are Coming', which follows a company making them and people who already own them. I have read a lot of sci-fi in my time like Asimov and Huxley etc, also binge watched Humans but holy shiiit, this doco' blew my mind!! It was fascinating and bleak asf..I dunno, it's 2019, I watched it 2 years ago and I am still 'wtf' about it all.

intrigued!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,846Member Member Posts: 2,846Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Funday
    Super Funday
    Super duper Funday

Mic drop. No more work.

Been thinking about this for a while today...and you kinda hit the nail on the head...every day should be 'funday' to some extent at least
    ...do something fun every day

My thoughts exactly! Schedule in some FUN 💃
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

This isn’t mind blowing.

Firstly I like your username 🙂

What would it take to blow your mind ?

Something mind blowing I suppose.

Let's take this to PM 😉

jokes.

I wasn’t mind blown by your lack of PM in my inbox.

A mind blowing pm takes a while to construct, I will send it when you least expect it.... and catch you unaware thus BLOWIN YA MIND....🙌
  • VegHeadGettingFitVegHeadGettingFit Posts: 477Member Member Posts: 477Member Member
    Farts are the screams of trapped poop.
    Let's face it. Pineapples are wierd.

But I just read some mind blowing facts today. Did you know that a pineapple is not a fruit but a flower? They don't grow on trees but instead come from out the ground, from a leafy plant.

The crown of the pineapple is the beginning of the next plant.....
    You get male & female pineapples and (iv heard) that the female ones taste sweeter.

Also, some people put pineapple on pizza. 🍕🍍
    Maldives...everywhere you look is like a gosh danged postcard or travel picture.

I must try go there one time. Just need to save the pennies.

I have been there, it is expensive and everything's so god dam beautiful. Too beautiful. I couldn't wait to get back home to some ugly.

A place so beautiful you want home for some ugly?? Now I really got to go 👍
    Farts are the screams of trapped poop.

Disturbing yet accurate.
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 3,442Member Member Posts: 3,442Member Member
    Dogs Can Smell Cancer
    They don’t call them “man’s best friend” for nothing. Researchers have found that dogs are able to pick up on a specific scent that cancer produces in a person—which is undetectable to humans. So if your dog is acting strange around you, it may be you who needs to get checked out by a physician.
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,732Member Member Posts: 32,732Member Member
    Maldives...everywhere you look is like a gosh danged postcard or travel picture.

I must try go there one time. Just need to save the pennies.

I read that as "Just need to save the penises". I am not awake yet.
  • pudgy1977pudgy1977 Posts: 13,397Member Member Posts: 13,397Member Member
    Recently learned that you can see your own nose at all times, but your brain chooses to ignore it.