Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

Replies

• iMagoiMago Posts: 5,038Member Member Posts: 5,038Member Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Recently learned that you can see your own nose at all times, but your brain chooses to ignore it.

well not anymore IS MY NOSE REALLY THAT BIG OMG
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 3,442Member Member Posts: 3,442Member Member
    A study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.) So, clean it with water before putting it to your mouth in order to avoid contamination.

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    A study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.) So, clean it with water before putting it to your mouth in order to avoid contamination.

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

My Granada use to make me do that as a kid all the time for that reason. I don't anymore though and I'm still alive.

She's not though :(

Smart woman . I just found out the other day about this .
    I'm sorry for your loss . :/

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

It’s not mind blowing that something exposed can be contaminated. Do you have a link to this study?

Here is the link .
    I find it to be mind blowing because I never clean the top of my sodas .
    I will from now on .

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rat-urine-soda-cans/
  • thepainmaker88thepainmaker88 Posts: 365Member Member Posts: 365Member Member
    I watched a documentary last night about the probability that we live in a multiverse where big bang's could be happening all the time in countless other universes. This would also suggest that we live in a parallel universe where there are an INFINITE number of you or me living in a world much different then ours here. A recent satellite used to collect data about residual radiation left from 'our' big bang has shown that there might be other universes creating a gravitational pull on ours!
  • TheRoadDogTheRoadDog Posts: 11,863Member Member Posts: 11,863Member Member
    The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,179Member Member Posts: 9,179Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Recently learned that you can see your own nose at all times, but your brain chooses to ignore it.

well not anymore IS MY NOSE REALLY THAT BIG OMG

yes but it's cute and we love you for it
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,446Member Member Posts: 3,446Member Member
    Maldives...everywhere you look is like a gosh danged postcard or travel picture.

I must try go there one time. Just need to save the pennies.

I read that as "Just need to save the penises". I am not awake yet.

😂😂
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

This isn’t mind blowing.

Firstly I like your username 🙂

What would it take to blow your mind ?

Something mind blowing I suppose.

Let's take this to PM 😉

jokes.

I wasn’t mind blown by your lack of PM in my inbox.

A mind blowing pm takes a while to construct, I will send it when you least expect it.... and catch you unaware thus BLOWIN YA MIND....🙌

That won’t happen because there is apparently a PM glitch.

The universe is conspiring against me sending this PM.

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

I always remember my dad warning me to clean can lids prior to use. A lot of storage areas for such things like canned juice, beer cans etc are in areas where rats can access. Rat piss can be lethal as they spread bacterial infection that has the potential to kill.

Take away. Wipe down the can or else decant into another receptacle. Just feeling wordy today 🤓
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,038Member Member Posts: 5,038Member Member

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

I always remember my dad warning me to clean can lids prior to use. A lot of storage areas for such things like canned juice, beer cans etc are in areas where rats can access. Rat piss can be lethal as they spread bacterial infection that has the potential to kill.

Take away. Wipe down the can or else decant into another receptacle. Just feeling wordy today 🤓

hanta virus ain't no joke

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

Same thing with handling money .
    Wash hands is a must . :+1:
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

Oh good god I always put money in my mouth when I've got my hands full 🤢
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

There's a joke in there somewhere about the worlds oldest profession but I can't make it

Isn't that singles. In.... Other things.

y8q4dm42ljy9.jpg

snot7tkegaym.gif