Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,847Member Member Posts: 2,847Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    K, did you know that snakes have 2 penises? Or better described as a "forked penis"? Some other reptiles do too, I think
    Not mind blowing...but I'm gonna start posting all my random knowledge here!

And male cats who reach sexual maturity have "barbed penises"

...fun facts!

I have something in common with one of the two animals you mentioned.

j4oqoev8jdte.gif

Yes

zr7wgsbmjbv9.gif

It’s number 3 for the reasons I’m such a huge mess.

ydi7x3v3j1ed.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member
    @RhiAnLewis17 would a tattoo of your face somewhere on my anatomy be too much ? Maybe....

But you have just shown me the way! The way to post a gif. You have a special place in my ❤ forever. Each time I post a gif now, guess who ill be thinking of ?? 🤗

Took it to creepy level 10. Maybe I'l just send you a FR. call it quits at that lol.

🤷‍♀️ I won't be offended... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery 😂

But.... You're more than welcome ❤️

Gifs are the way forward. Especially for people like me who get lost for words/lazy sometimes.

Drop me a line, just don't block me within 3 minutes like someone did yesterday . I don't think I can take the rejection 😢
    @RhiAnLewis17 would a tattoo of your face somewhere on my anatomy be too much ? Maybe....

But you have just shown me the way! The way to post a gif. You have a special place in my ❤ forever. Each time I post a gif now, guess who ill be thinking of ?? 🤗

Took it to creepy level 10. Maybe I'l just send you a FR. call it quits at that lol.

Gifs are the way forward. Especially for people like me who get lost for words/lazy sometimes.

Drop me a line, just don't block me within 3 minutes like someone did yesterday . I don't think I can take the rejection 😢

Aaw come here and get a hug! I would never reject you my queen of gif! 😻
  • RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299Member Member Posts: 2,299Member Member

jqhnrafzcxgg.gif

jqhnrafzcxgg.gif

wwaavkohmvf9.gif
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHereInsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    When Pluto was demoted from being a planet, it was also noted that there was something else past Pluto whose size/mass was large enough to be affecting the orbits of all of the neighboring Kuiper Belt objects and outer planets such that it could itself be a ninth planet. Nobody has ever seen it.

Cliffs:
    - Pluto not big enough to be the 9th planet, so demoted
    - There's something else out there big enough to be the 9th planet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuggoth

It could also be a giant space goat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY

Good luck telling that to the Golgafrinchans!!
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHereInsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member
    Let's face it. Pineapples are wierd.

But I just read some mind blowing facts today. Did you know that a pineapple is not a fruit but a flower? They don't grow on trees but instead come from out the ground, from a leafy plant.

The crown of the pineapple is the beginning of the next plant.....
    You get male & female pineapples and (iv heard) that the female ones taste sweeter.

Also, smart people put pineapple on pizza. 🍕🍍

FTFY
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,472Member Member Posts: 1,472Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    When Pluto was demoted from being a planet, it was also noted that there was something else past Pluto whose size/mass was large enough to be affecting the orbits of all of the neighboring Kuiper Belt objects and outer planets such that it could itself be a ninth planet. Nobody has ever seen it.

Cliffs:
    - Pluto not big enough to be the 9th planet, so demoted
    - There's something else out there big enough to be the 9th planet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuggoth

It could also be a giant space goat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY

Good luck telling that to the Golgafrinchans!!

You know my Golgafry is weak they wouldn't understand me anyway!
  • jennifer_417jennifer_417 Posts: 12,241Member Member Posts: 12,241Member Member
    Wombats poop cubes.

Also, it's possible for twins to have different fathers.

In the 70s, in Serbia, they found a family that had been living in the wilderness since the 30s and never even knew WWII happened.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,032Member Member Posts: 1,032Member Member

Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

I never thought about that before.
    Not only was I in my grandmother, but honestly I never thought about being inside my dad's balls.

Nor did I until now. I need to sit down for a minute and make a cup of tea.

I have thought about this before and realise how slim the chances are of me being here. Like every time my Dad busted a nut that could have easily been me.

Well, being an atheist the fact that I believe there is no afterlife means there is literally nothing to be afraid of in relation to death. THE VOID

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

Not only was I in my grandmother, but honestly I never thought about being inside my dad's balls.

I have thought about this before and realise how slim the chances are of me being here. Like every time my Dad busted a nut that could have easily been me.

Well, being an atheist the fact that I believe there is no afterlife means there is literally nothing to be afraid of in relation to death. THE VOID

I just believe in everythings possible! This world is so amazing and I'm keeping it as one last surprise that I won't know until I am actually dead.

If there is only the void, no sweat cos I won't be any the wiser. But if there is 'something' it can be a pleasant surprise. Win win 👍from that stand point, death doesn't scare me too much either.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,032Member Member Posts: 1,032Member Member

I just believe in everythings possible! This world is so amazing and I'm keeping it as one last surprise that I won't know until I am actually dead.

If there is only the void, no sweat cos I won't be any the wiser. But if there is 'something' it can be a pleasant surprise. Win win 👍from that stand point, death doesn't scare me too much either.

If the void is what awaits us all then death is really only bad for the alive who are left behind. We will never get to see our loved ones again. That’s the real tragedy.
    Also I love sleeping because I can’t feel anything. I might as well be dead.

I used to absolutely love just sleeping. Still can. Probably because of what you said, feeling nothing. Now my moto is more like, I'll sleep when am dead lol.

I used to absolutely love just sleeping. Still can. Probably because of what you said, feeling nothing. Now my moto is more like, I'll sleep when am dead lol.
    Ego death my friend. I don’t know how to get there without..hmm assistance. I tried meditation but I can’t work it out probably because I’m expecting something.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 215,308Member, Premium Member Posts: 215,308Member, Premium Member
    See the three dots top right of your post. Click on that, then click report, then scroll down to this is my post and I want to delete it ..
    edited February 12
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    Mark Paul Gosselaar (aka Zack Morris) is now the age Dennis Haskins (aka Mr. Belding) was when Saved by the Bell first ran.
    But he's so much hotter than Mr. Belding ever thought about being.