Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

1234568»

Replies

• amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 652Member Member Posts: 652Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ever hear something that literally blows your mind?

A couple days back I was showing a colleague a gift that I had brought home from India for my brother (an ornamental elephant made of stone, a large one and inside there is a smaller elephant, visible from the outside). Anyway I showed her it and it made her remember a cool fact. I wonder how many other people already know this?

You were once inside your grandmother's womb. Your mother's foetus was obviously in there containing all the eggs, one of which, was you. Cool right ?? My mind was blown. 🤯

What fact has blown you away ?

I never thought about that before.
    Not only was I in my grandmother, but honestly I never thought about being inside my dad's balls.

Nor did I until now. I need to sit down for a minute and make a cup of tea.

I have thought about this before and realise how slim the chances are of me being here. Like every time my Dad busted a nut that could have easily been me.

Well, being an atheist the fact that I believe there is no afterlife means there is literally nothing to be afraid of in relation to death. THE VOID

I just believe in everythings possible! This world is so amazing and I'm keeping it as one last surprise that I won't know until I am actually dead.

If there is only the void, no sweat cos I won't be any the wiser. But if there is 'something' it can be a pleasant surprise. Win win 👍from that stand point, death doesn't scare me too much either.

If the void is what awaits us all then death is really only bad for the alive who are left behind. We will never get to see our loved ones again. That’s the real tragedy.
    Also I love sleeping because I can’t feel anything. I might as well be dead.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 1,795Member Member Posts: 1,795Member Member

I used to absolutely love just sleeping. Still can. Probably because of what you said, feeling nothing. Now my moto is more like, I'll sleep when am dead lol.

I used to absolutely love just sleeping. Still can. Probably because of what you said, feeling nothing. Now my moto is more like, I'll sleep when am dead lol.
    Ego death my friend. I don’t know how to get there without..hmm assistance. I tried meditation but I can’t work it out probably because I’m expecting something.
  • JustPassingTimeJustPassingTime Posts: 750Member Member Posts: 750Member Member

Wut?
    edited February 12
  • JustPassingTimeJustPassingTime Posts: 750Member Member Posts: 750Member Member

Can't delete it I don't think
    edited February 12
  • kace_kaykace_kay Posts: 17,871Member Member Posts: 17,871Member Member
    Message a moderator
    edited February 12
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 208,530Member, Premium Member Posts: 208,530Member, Premium Member
    See the three dots top right of your post. Click on that, then click report, then scroll down to this is my post and I want to delete it ..
    edited February 12
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 2,679Member Member Posts: 2,679Member Member
    Mark Paul Gosselaar (aka Zack Morris) is now the age Dennis Haskins (aka Mr. Belding) was when Saved by the Bell first ran.
    But he's so much hotter than Mr. Belding ever thought about being.
1234568»