Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Mind Blown

1234568»

Replies

• HeavierThanAireHeavierThanAire Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    This blew my mind: Finding out that a hot co-worker was interested in me. I was like, "You are bleeping kidding me?"
  • CompeteballpythonsCompeteballpythons Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    Going back to the original post
    Sorry if someone else asked but I’m not reading every post
    Regarding the eggs. Are they all inside women now? Like a warehouse of eggs inside you? I figured your body produced one each month
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,868Member Member Posts: 11,868Member Member
    Regarding the eggs. Are they all inside women now? Like a warehouse of eggs inside you? I figured your body produced one each month

One a month? We hatch like a thousand a month, no bragging
  • CompeteballpythonsCompeteballpythons Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Ok
    So all those suckers are in there already???
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,868Member Member Posts: 11,868Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Ok
    So all those suckers are in there already???

No apparently women are born with a bunch of them but they’re able to build more later on in life. Some scientists learned that from some lab rats or something, i dunno maybe the rats go to collage
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,179Member Member Posts: 9,179Member Member

z32hfivw3teq.gif
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 3,442Member Member Posts: 3,442Member Member
    Walking into a a Public Library or a book store is mind blowing .
    There is so much books !
    When I walk in I feel they are all talking to me at once .
    Peoples opinion , thoughts , experience they all want to share .
    I actually get excited going to hanging out there.

c68ac93dg0en.gif

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,454Member Member Posts: 3,454Member Member
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    There is so much books !

c68ac93dg0en.gif

I'm going to build my own little library. Ok. A book shelf but I'm looking forward to having my few wee shelves and fill them with interesting books..
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 3,442Member Member Posts: 3,442Member Member
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    There is so much books !

c68ac93dg0en.gif

I'm going to build my own little library. Ok. A book shelf but I'm looking forward to having my few wee shelves and fill them with interesting books..

Cool .
    Painting a fence with a spray gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why have I not known about this??! Brushes are dead to me now.

Just be careful what else is being sprayed!
    Painting a fence with a spray gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why have I not known about this??! Brushes are dead to me now.

Just be careful what else is being sprayed!

:|

From experience when my bf went crazy with a spray gun. He coated the rose bushes with a nice thick coating of brown paint...oh the fence looked lovely. The roses might never recover...
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,448Member Member Posts: 1,448Member Member
    I been using a can opener the wrong way all my life up until a couple months ago

How?