Naturally Slim Program

Replies

• Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    smolmaus wrote: »
    Deviette wrote: »

Is is bad that this is pretty much how I actually eat crisps. :sweat:

As in, I've always licked the flavouring off it first, and then eaten the actual body of it. I feel like it means I can enjoy all the flavour if I eat it like that. Because damnit, if I'm spending those calories eating it, I'm going to damn well make sure that I get all of the flavour out of it.

Eating a quarter of a nut is daft though. I don't do that

BUT, in the same way a broken as hell clock is right twice a day, that's also the best way to eat peanut M&Ms. Eat the chocolate off the outside then crunch the peanut and if you leave the peanut whole you get imaginary points.

Crunching a whole M&M in one go is a fools game.

I mean, I 100% agree with you here, that is the best way of eating an M&M (and yes those imaginary point count!)
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Here is an example of the kinds of stellar advice you can expect from the moderator, and some of the NS faithful.

"Don't count the calories. If you are counting calories you are most likely not eating foods you love. Foods that make your mouth water. Remember, counting calories is a diet and they are not a lifestyle change that is maintainable. A fist sized meal of foods you love is maintainable. "
    I have small hands. I'd starve. :noway:

That's 2 of us dead :#
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Here is an example of the kinds of stellar advice you can expect from the moderator, and some of the NS faithful.

"Don't count the calories. If you are counting calories you are most likely not eating foods you love. Foods that make your mouth water. Remember, counting calories is a diet and they are not a lifestyle change that is maintainable. A fist sized meal of foods you love is maintainable. "

This might be one of the first situations in which I'd be grateful for having giant man-hands, despite being a smallish woman. (Srsly: Size 10 ring finger, even at 120 pounds. Crazy!)

My size 6 rings are spinning freely but not quite falling off. With a few more pounds to lose, I'm hoping I don't have to get them resized.
  • EvilShenanigansTX
    EvilShenanigansTX Posts: 143 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

This might be one of the first situations in which I'd be grateful for having giant man-hands, despite being a smallish woman. (Srsly: Size 10 ring finger, even at 120 pounds. Crazy!)

My size 6 rings are spinning freely but not quite falling off. With a few more pounds to lose, I'm hoping I don't have to get them resized.

That is awesome. Well done 🎉
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Stellar advice from the NS Message Board of the day:

"Calories don't matter. Don't worry about them."

Does gravity not matter either? Because then I can just make up my own weight in the fairytale fantasy land where calories don't exist :lol:

I am starting to see the GRAVITY of this person's situation.