Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Tell me your weird deams

123457»

Replies

• Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,209Member Member Posts: 8,209Member Member
    My highly derivative dream, put into words. It’s hard to describe dreams, right?

I was in a dark and lush overgrown garden, with fruit trees and winding paths, statues and fountains. Sweet-smelling herbs crushed beneath my red satin shoes released their fragrance as I walked.

I traveled the perimeter of my garden with my gun upright against my shoulder and inspected the high stone wall. I was satisfied that though the wall was not impenetrable, it was intimidating.

I like the way you write!
    This gave me a great visual image.
  • resale3108resale3108 Posts: 294Member Member Posts: 294Member Member
    I dreamt in French! I just remember dreaming about speaking to folk....but in French.
    And i dont speak lots of French!
    Sacre bleu!
  • aishmartinaishmartin Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member
    I dreamt I was a cow with helicopter blades on my back. I was on a mission. I was rescuing folding tables from a prison....
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Once I dreamed that I met Stephen King at a book signing. We got talking, and he was super cool—we got along really well. Then he asked me which of his books was my favorite and I panicked because I’ve never read one. It got awkward after that.
  • ButterIsGoodButterIsGood Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    I had a dream I was being stalked by my English teacher who took on a form of a wolf.
  • ButterIsGoodButterIsGood Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    And this other time I was working at a hotdog restaurant and was getting paid in crackers... And I was very happy.....
  • resale3108resale3108 Posts: 294Member Member Posts: 294Member Member
    And this other time I was working at a hotdog restaurant and was getting paid in crackers... And I was very happy.....

Brilliant! This made me laugh out loud! 🤣
  • jruch23jruch23 Posts: 887Member Member Posts: 887Member Member
    Ever seen the movie Flubber? I had a dream that anything I touched turned into rubber lol this remains my most bizarre dream
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Last night I dreamed that my son put a loaf of bread into the microwave but he forgot about it and it just kept being microwaved for 2 hours. I couldn't get it to shut off, even by opening the door, so I unplugged it and woke up feeling like microwaves are stupid.