Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Low Calorie no bake Italian Cheesecake - low cal / high protein.

just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,442Member Member Posts: 6,442Member Member
in Recipes
m7as9jekp5zz.jpg

Nutrition Facts
Servings 1.0
Amount Per Serving
calories 767
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28 g 44 %
Saturated Fat 18 g 88 %
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 107 mg 36 %
Sodium 840 mg 35 %
Potassium 324 mg 9 %
Total Carbohydrate 49 g 16 %
Dietary Fiber 7 g 27 %
Sugars 22 g
Protein 77 g 154 %
Vitamin A 14 %
Vitamin C 0 %
Calcium 107 %
Iron 24 %

Get:
20 g, Dried Cranberries - Unsweetened
2 tbsp (5 g), Cocoa Powder
15 g (1 tblsp), Dark Chocolate Chips 50% Cacao
500 gram, Ricotta Cheese - Light
0.50 scoop, Powder
1 tsp, Cream of Tartar
1 tsp(s), Vanilla Extract
0.75 cup, Egg Whites
100 ml, Espresso

Do:
Make my protein angel food cake recipe.
As thats baking, separate the tub of ricotta into 3/4 and 1/4 portions.
Add the cranberries and chocolate pieces into the 3/4 portion and mix.
Add the cocoa powder into the 1/4 portion and mix.
Line a small(ish) mixing bowl with clear plastic film and leave some on edges.
After the angel food cake is done baking saturate it with the prepared espresso (you might add rum flavour OR rum if you like) and slice into strips.
Line the bowl with the saturated cake and leave some to cover the top (I usually do 4 strips to line and 1 to top).
Place the "white" ricotta mix and press down into the bowl.
Place the "dark" ricotta mix on top.
Top with leftover angel food cake.
Fold the clear film over the top and weight the whole thing down with a heavy dish.
Please into the fidge to set and flavours infuse of the night.
Next day, enjoy :)

alzepk8b69d4.jpg
k1hgj8b9jog3.jpg
35g4mz7k2twm.jpg
1e12g3snbbly.jpg
edited February 4
«1

Replies

  • purplefizzypurplefizzy Posts: 376Member Member Posts: 376Member Member
    #weekendGoalz
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,442Member Member Posts: 6,442Member Member
    #weekendGoalz

    Trust me. You will not regret this. Also freezes beautifully. Better consistency when defrosted than the cheesecake. Just slice into portions, freeze on some wax paper and then once frozen place in a container / bag.
  • psychod787psychod787 Posts: 2,100Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,100Member, Premium Member
    766 cals!!!! That's not volume eating! Lol jk. Love the new pic Godfather! Also, cheese cake looks amazing!
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,442Member Member Posts: 6,442Member Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    766 cals!!!! That's not volume eating! Lol jk. Love the new pic Godfather! Also, cheese cake looks amazing!

    But in a way it is volume eating. Look at the macros and there is your very very delish dinner :)
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 1,726Member Member Posts: 1,726Member Member
    I... would not call 767 calories per serving 'low calorie'!
  • Strange_FireStrange_Fire Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Thanks for sharing! I'll file that under things I really want, but will probably never make lol #whyamIlikethis
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 1,726Member Member Posts: 1,726Member Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    I... would not call 767 calories per serving 'low calorie'!

    Do you realize the serving is the whole cake? Or did that completely go over your head?

    No, it's just unhelpful. I'd rather know what the calories are for the sort of vaguely standard cheesecake-sized slice that I'm actually likely to eat for dessert.
    edited February 8
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 3,991Member Member Posts: 3,991Member Member
    I'd like to know too--how many slices (medium) do you get? 8 or 10?
    edited February 8
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,442Member Member Posts: 6,442Member Member
    @ceiswyn @snowflake954 Are you guys serious? There is no way you guys are serious.
  • psychod787psychod787 Posts: 2,100Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,100Member, Premium Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    I... would not call 767 calories per serving 'low calorie'!

    Do you realize the serving is the whole cake? Or did that completely go over your head?

    No, it's just unhelpful. I'd rather know what the calories are for the sort of vaguely standard cheesecake-sized slice that I'm actually likely to eat for dessert.

    Star bucks cheese cake 397cals 117grams. This recipe, I made it, is around .9 cals a gram vs 3.5 cals a gram plus for the other.
    edited February 9
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 1,726Member Member Posts: 1,726Member Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    I... would not call 767 calories per serving 'low calorie'!

    Do you realize the serving is the whole cake? Or did that completely go over your head?

    No, it's just unhelpful. I'd rather know what the calories are for the sort of vaguely standard cheesecake-sized slice that I'm actually likely to eat for dessert.

    Star bucks cheese cake 397cals 117grams. This recipe, I made it, is around .9 cals a gram vs 3.5 cals a gram plus for the other.

    OK, so if the densities are the same it looks like your cheesecake would be about 100 cals for a slice; but it looks like the densities aren’t the same, so a slice of yours would be more than 117 grams?

    Still good value, but I’m having to do an awful lot of extra work here to figure out how many calories are in the size of serving I’d actually eat.
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 1,726Member Member Posts: 1,726Member Member
    (Forgot to say - thankyou for the followup, it does help. If all else fails, I can just make the thing and do my own measuring from there ;) )
  • TheFlyOnTheWallTheFlyOnTheWall Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    It's hard to tell the exact size from the pic, but I would probably cut it into 6 slices - 767/6 = 128 calories per slice

    but that depends on finding the exact same product with the same calorie count, specifically the Ricotta Lite
  • psychod787psychod787 Posts: 2,100Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,100Member, Premium Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    I... would not call 767 calories per serving 'low calorie'!

    Do you realize the serving is the whole cake? Or did that completely go over your head?

    No, it's just unhelpful. I'd rather know what the calories are for the sort of vaguely standard cheesecake-sized slice that I'm actually likely to eat for dessert.

    Star bucks cheese cake 397cals 117grams. This recipe, I made it, is around .9 cals a gram vs 3.5 cals a gram plus for the other.

    OK, so if the densities are the same it looks like your cheesecake would be about 100 cals for a slice; but it looks like the densities aren’t the same, so a slice of yours would be more than 117 grams?

    Still good value, but I’m having to do an awful lot of extra work here to figure out how many calories are in the size of serving I’d actually eat.

    For me, it does not really matter per serving, since I am going to eat it over 3 days. I will generally cut it into 3 relatively equal pieces. It will come out the same over that period. Intend to meal plan.
  • TheFlyOnTheWallTheFlyOnTheWall Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    tada!

    rl252r1ip7to.jpg

    qmuby5vkhaqj.jpg

    it was YUMMY! thanks @crazyavr!

    probably should have overlapped the cake strips - and next time I will put the ricotta in the bowl first and then add the cranberries and chocolate pieces so I can spread them around evenly - I didn't mix it all up well enough and some pieces are going to have a lot more cranberries/chocolate than others.

    689 calories for the whole thing - so I entered 689 servings so that I could cut whatever size I wanted and not worry about if it was exactly 1/6 or 1/5th etc.

  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,442Member Member Posts: 6,442Member Member
    Looks just as it should. Good tip about adding the adding hehe
    Love when ppl make those and post back their findings. Thank you for making it without any weird subscriptions and then complain that something was off hahaha
  • TheFlyOnTheWallTheFlyOnTheWall Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    oops, need to correct some numbers - there were 689 calories in the whole thing - it weighed in at 734 grams, so I entered 734 servings (not 689 as I originally stated, and now it's too late to edit)
Sign In or Register to comment.