OMG it's TOM!!!!

124»

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    dlehdaz367g1.jpg

The best is that the bump on the Necro thread was a strong first post on a menstruation thread promoting a weight loss shake....

There's got to be a special bingo card for that kind of thing, right?

Only if at least 5 people respond to this thread and previous long gone posters as if they were still here. Then it's automatic BINGO.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    dlehdaz367g1.jpg

The best is that the bump on the Necro thread was a strong first post on a menstruation thread promoting a weight loss shake....

Only if at least 5 people respond to this thread and previous long gone posters as if they were still here. Then it's automatic BINGO.

Ironically the first thing that alerted me to the fact that this was a necro thread was the appearance of some of my MIA favorites like @Cranquistador!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    dlehdaz367g1.jpg

Ironically the first thing that alerted me to the fact that this was a necro thread was the appearance of some of my MIA favorites like @Cranquistador!
    I totally missed that. My only thought was: this must be Wednesday's period thread.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    dlehdaz367g1.jpg

Same, here. That's when I checked the date of the last original post and found out it was three years ago!
  • TomL19842016
    TomL19842016 Posts: 26 Member
    I saw my name in this and got excited. I feel a little let down now.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    I saw my name in this and got excited. I feel a little let down now.

As do we all, Tom. :)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    I got all excited about tom photos. And I was curious. Then I realized it was a necro thread from back when fun times were allowed.
  • cakestacked
    cakestacked Posts: 10 Member
    Is "TOM" an American thing? Can't you just say period? I don't get it.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,505 Member
    Is "TOM" an American thing? Can't you just say period? I don't get it.

I think it's an MFP thing. I'm American and I never heard it until I came here.