Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Year 4 of maintaining 147 lb weight loss!

TamikoGrant_NutritionCoachTamikoGrant_NutritionCoach Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
Jan 31st of this year I celebrated being at my goal weight for 4 years. I'm so proud of myself! It hasn't been easy but neither is life and we're living right. When I started this journey years ago I had no clue what I was doing, I just knew change was needed. I started with making small changes with my eating habits and eventually working out. Small changes brought big results and I continued on. In 2015 I got to my goal weight of 130 lbs, down from 277 lbs. Although maintenance hasn't been easy, I'm so glad to be done with the "losing" stage. My hard work has definitely paid off! If you're looking for a supportive, motivating friend please feel free to add me. I just ask that you be supportive as well, just like a status isn't always enough. I'm also @halfmysize75 if you're looking for encouragement, inspiration or lacking motivation. f1yynpdfih99.jpg

Replies

• dbhDebdbhDeb Posts: 189Member Member Posts: 189Member Member
  • dhiammarathdhiammarath Posts: 617Member, Premium Member Posts: 617Member, Premium Member
    Wow!! How inspiring!! You look awesome! Congrats on not only losing but maintaining your loss. :smiley:
  • ThehardmakesitworthitThehardmakesitworthit Posts: 804Member Member Posts: 804Member Member
    So wonderful! You exude life! I am shooting for 150 and sometimes it feels like I will never get there.....very inspiring to read today!
  • 39flavours39flavours Posts: 386Member Member Posts: 386Member Member
    What an amazing transformation and what an amazing woman! Well done you!
  • Boxn_n_BellydancnBoxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 151Member Member Posts: 151Member Member
    Excellent!!!!
  • chasitystiff160chasitystiff160 Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
    Wow you look great I would add you for support but idk how too congrats
  • Nykkismommy21Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    Jan 31st of this year I celebrated being at my goal weight for 4 years. I'm so proud of myself! It hasn't been easy but neither is life and we're living right. When I started this journey years ago I had no clue what I was doing, I just knew change was needed. I started with making small changes with my eating habits and eventually working out. Small changes brought big results and I continued on. In 2015 I got to my goal weight of 130 lbs, down from 277 lbs. Although maintenance hasn't been easy, I'm so glad to be done with the "losing" stage. My hard work has definitely paid off! If you're looking for a supportive, motivating friend please feel free to add me. I just ask that you be supportive as well, just like a status isn't always enough. I'm also @halfmysize75 if you're looking for encouragement, inspiration or lacking motivation. f1yynpdfih99.jpg
    You are Gorgeous!!! Great job!!
  • Sabine_StroehmSabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,262Member, Premium Member Posts: 19,262Member, Premium Member
    This wins the internet today!!!!
  • bametelsbametels Posts: 910Member Member Posts: 910Member Member
    Congratulations - you are a true inspiration!
  • smarquez31smarquez31 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Amazing!! Just what I was needing to see for motivation.
  • keezo1keezo1 Posts: 203Member Member Posts: 203Member Member
    You are an inspiration
  • mom23mangosmom23mangos Posts: 2,642Member Member Posts: 2,642Member Member
    I love to see these posts of people not only meeting their goals, but maintaining them for years. Congratulations! You are stunning.
  • TamLam99TamLam99 Posts: 216Member Member Posts: 216Member Member
    WOW, you look awesome ! I love these success stories they truly inspire me.
  • amfmmamaamfmmama Posts: 1,134Member Member Posts: 1,134Member Member
    You are amazing.
  • urloved33urloved33 Posts: 3,361Member Member Posts: 3,361Member Member
  • Shan1027Shan1027 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Wow! Wonderful! You're hard work and not giving up certainly paid off
  • FatimaStartsAllOverFatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 133Member Member Posts: 133Member Member
    super awesome great job. amazing. hi5.
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 3,990Member Member Posts: 3,990Member Member
    Adding to the chorus--WTG!!
  • RoxyWhoShrinkyDinkRoxyWhoShrinkyDink Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
  • DejaVieuDejaVieu Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Been on my journey since Jan 1 this year. I'm determined but stories like these makes hard parts easier to endure.