Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Goals Auto Changing

ryancw2018ryancw2018 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
Hi,
I have set my macro targets as 185 grams carbs, 200 grams protein and 80 grams fat every day.
Problem is whenever I log in the app it tells me to update my goals based on how much weight I want to lose.
Then it auto adjusts my macros to fit within the calories it thinks I should have.

Anyway, that’s just annoying, I want to leave my macros the same.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Replies

• spinkpupspinkpup Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    The app could use a cancel or don't update button. But it forces you to update and then you have to go back in and manually adjust your macros. It's frustrating, especially since you're paying for the feature to set macros.
    I got around this the other day by hitting plus and food to start a function before the app could pop up to ask me to save my goals. Anyone have a fix? iOS app, set to maintain, and wifi scale updates weight loss/gain daily.
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Posts: 2,895Member Member Posts: 2,895Member Member
    I only use the website (I never downloaded the app), and I don't have that problem. Macros stay the same until I decide to change them. Have you considered dumping the app? It seems that a lot of people report problems with it, even if they pay premium.
  • tcunbelievertcunbeliever Posts: 7,330Member Member Posts: 7,330Member Member
    I have my goals set to custom, so it doesn't auto update anything for me.