Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• tiarajj1tiarajj1 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
  • LeighAlan1LeighAlan1 Member Posts: 199 Member Member Posts: 199 Member
    Self Worth Issues.....They really do block people out.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 255,775 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255,775 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    I'm single because of one word.....and I hate it! Cancer!! #fckcancer

So sorry Tom :(
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    tiarajj1 wrote: »

Ohhhh that one's dangerous...you know why?

Cuz...

Ate (8)
    9[/spoiler
    ]

:D
  • vic339vic339 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Personally, a strange combination of 5, 6 and 7!
  • Nuts_and_BoltsNuts_and_Bolts Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    I don't have the temperament for a (healthy) long term relationship. So.... I'm built to love 'em n' leave 'em 🤷🏻‍♂
    edited September 2019
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member
    I don't have the temperament for a (healthy) long term relationship. So.... I'm built to love 'em n' leave 'em 🤷🏻‍♂

Why do you think that is? Do you get bored easily?
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Member Posts: 1,980 Member Member Posts: 1,980 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Feel free to pick a # from the list below or add additional #'s. Funny stories are welcomed! 😆

iavv1qm1d6o3.jpg

1,2,4,8 ....but most of all 8 (I like not having to answer to anyone but myself.)
  • HannahwalksfarHannahwalksfar Member Posts: 572 Member Member Posts: 572 Member
    According to a guy yesterday it’s because I state that I have a favourite tree and love photography. Which made no sense at all.
  • mmultanenmmultanen Member Posts: 1,029 Member Member Posts: 1,029 Member
    9. I'm too *kitten* awesome for anyone to handle.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Not a lot of men really interest me and tbh a lot are just trying to play around, not be for real.

I’m ready for someone amazing though.

I totally agree. I don't have time for games! That turns me off from even trying to date.
    edited September 2019
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,335 Member Member Posts: 4,335 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Not a lot of men really interest me and tbh a lot are just trying to play around, not be for real.

I’m ready for someone amazing though.

I totally agree. I don't have time for games! That turns me off from even trying to date.

Yes! It seems like that is the culture now. I don’t like it. First sign of dishonesty or story not adding up and I’m out.
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Member Posts: 156 Member Member Posts: 156 Member
    Hmm I am not the socially acceptable black woman or feminine body and so I am not seen as a lady who is deserving of a quality man so I have just accepted that until either I lose all my excess weight I will stay single as I have standards and don’t enjoy embarrassing myself or wasting my life with undesirables.
  • BW__NOTBW__NOT Member Posts: 807 Member Member Posts: 807 Member
    Must have been a dream...
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,681 Member Member Posts: 9,681 Member
    I'm not, but everyone seems to think I am? Wasn't aware I gave off a "vibe".
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,560 Member Member Posts: 9,560 Member
    Hmm I am not the socially acceptable black woman or feminine body and so I am not seen as a lady who is deserving of a quality man so I have just accepted that until either I lose all my excess weight I will stay single as I have standards and don’t enjoy embarrassing myself or wasting my life with undesirables.

Are you referring to macro vs micro factors of being a socially accepted black woman in relation to "being single " outside your current physique parameters, or something else?