Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I am loving Brown Pears

SuccessHereSuccessHere Posts: 237Member, Premium Member Posts: 237Member, Premium Member
Brown pears are the prefect fruit to eat to quench my desire for processed sugar. I know eating two to four a day might be a lot. But it’s better I cut back on fruit than junk food. Besides, brown pears are low on the glycemic index.

Replies

• bpetroskybpetrosky Posts: 3,522Member Member Posts: 3,522Member Member
    Brown pears are the prefect fruit to eat to quench my desire for processed sugar. I know eating two to four a day might be a lot. But it’s better I cut back on fruit than junk food. Besides, brown pears are low on the glycemic index.

Huh? Why?

• SuccessHereSuccessHere Posts: 237Member, Premium Member Posts: 237Member, Premium Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Huh? Why?

They are sweet and lower in calories aren’t they?
  • mburgess458mburgess458 Posts: 420Member, Premium Member Posts: 420Member, Premium Member
    You’re saying you love pears, then saying you’re cutting back on fruit. I think you have a typo there and you meant “better I cut back on junk food than fruit”.
  • SuccessHereSuccessHere Posts: 237Member, Premium Member Posts: 237Member, Premium Member
    You’re saying you love pears, then saying you’re cutting back on fruit. I think you have a typo there and you meant “better I cut back on junk food than fruit”.

Yes you’re right. 😆