13»

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Someone broke my jealousy bone a long time ago and after i got over that whole situation, i never felt jealousy again. I always felt good about this, like I’m so grown up now or I’m stronger than before or something.

Now I’m starting to wonder if he broke more than just my jealousy bone. What if I don’t feel jealousy because i just don’t feel? Am i closing myself off? Is my lack of jealousy just a symptom of barricaded walls? I never really gave it much thought before.

Anyway, you’re the one person who has sparked that feeling in me again. Only fleetingly, but it made me realize that you’re different and if i was smart id be careful with you.

Jerk

2k3ljn61zone.jpg

@caco_ethes so this picture is from the movie Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. It's a character called Emperor Palpatine. In this scene he is trying to make the main protagonist Luke Skywalker turn to evil. What's cleaver here is Emperor Palpatine doesn't actually say this line in the movie he says let the Hate flow through you. So by changing it to jealousy I was able to use a meme to fit the context of what you were talking about.

Anyway, I bet I know the guy your talking about.

yqj3lcymhdps.jpg

@caco_ethes this meme is a reaction face taken from a still frame of Tobey Maguire in the Spider-Man 3 Bloopers reel. It is often used humorously as simply an odd face, or as a face implying the poster knows something.

I bet Hank loves to be Ceesplained.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I guess I should have picked curtain number two

What was curtain number one?

Broken toaster

Aww man can't you like trade it back for better one?

They all break eventually
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Someone broke my jealousy bone a long time ago and after i got over that whole situation, i never felt jealousy again. I always felt good about this, like I’m so grown up now or I’m stronger than before or something.

Now I’m starting to wonder if he broke more than just my jealousy bone. What if I don’t feel jealousy because i just don’t feel? Am i closing myself off? Is my lack of jealousy just a symptom of barricaded walls? I never really gave it much thought before.

Anyway, you’re the one person who has sparked that feeling in me again. Only fleetingly, but it made me realize that you’re different and if i was smart id be careful with you.

Jerk

2k3ljn61zone.jpg

@caco_ethes so this picture is from the movie Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. It's a character called Emperor Palpatine. In this scene he is trying to make the main protagonist Luke Skywalker turn to evil. What's cleaver here is Emperor Palpatine doesn't actually say this line in the movie he says let the Hate flow through you. So by changing it to jealousy I was able to use a meme to fit the context of what you were talking about.

yqj3lcymhdps.jpg

@caco_ethes this meme is a reaction face taken from a still frame of Tobey Maguire in the Spider-Man 3 Bloopers reel. It is often used humorously as simply an odd face, or as a face implying the poster knows something.

Jerk

2k3ljn61zone.jpg

yqj3lcymhdps.jpg

I bet Hank loves to be Ceesplained.

It’s oddly comforting and sometimes even useful 😌
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry.
    keep calm and turnip the beet
    romaine calm and lettuce turnip the beet

FIFY
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Not even partly?

You got me.

I wholeheartedly also love tacos.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Not even partly?

You got me.

I wholeheartedly also love tacos.

Hard shell or soft?

I wanna say soft, but I feel like I should say hard.