iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    in the weak, and the wounded, doc.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    It don't even matter I'm just gonna sleep forever tonight
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited August 2020
    for tonight’s performance art pajamas, i will paint my entire naked body with honey then bust open a down pillow and cover the honey with the stuffing, a nod to the colonialist tradition of tarring and feathering as an act of mob vengeance. as i lay in bed the audience remains quiet for 8 hours and reflects of what it means that brutality and authoritarian dominance is sometimes enacted by a societal group rather than a person in power.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    for tonight’s performance art pajamas, i will paint my entire naked body with honey then bust open a down pillow and cover the honey with the stuffing, a nod to the colonialist tradition of tarring and feathering as an act of mob vengeance. as i lay in bed the audience remains quiet for 8 hours and reflects of what it means that brutality and authoritarian dominance is sometimes enacted by a societal group rather than a person in power.

https://youtu.be/IMAXj26Z9W8
  • ermengarde22
    iMago wrote: »

https://youtu.be/IMAXj26Z9W8

stop critiquing me i’m not a piece of art!
  • Tim08950
    Tim08950 Posts: 5 Member
    Nada 😁
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    tonight i slumber
    wrapped tight in dreams, perplexing
    yet my soul is bare
  • gategannesh
    gategannesh Posts: 12 Member
    When I'm not alone, I sleep in sexy pajamas. When I'm single I sleep nacked
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    I’m always alone so I sleep in a bungalow of clothes
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    If you are sleeping clothed in blankets - you're not naked...right?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    It depends if I have a headache or not.
  • foster1503
    foster1503 Posts: 391 Member
    Boxers
  • ermengarde22
    i cant believe you sheeple still believe in “sleep” smh go on and let the government borrow your brain waves with their 5G recursive scanning tech but i’m staying WOKE and not falling into that trap

• Reckoner69_lmao
    i cant believe you sheeple still believe in “sleep” smh go on and let the government borrow your brain waves with their 5G recursive scanning tech but i’m staying WOKE and not falling into that trap

Staying woke, figuratively *and* literally
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member

And here I thought it was the adderall.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    For me it's going to sleep in clothes and waking up naked.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    As a powerful thought exercise imagine what it would feel like to sleep clothed-naked while I unbury this thread