Sleep in clothes or naked

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    first i get in the box and pull the lid over, there’s no light and it’s so black my eyes never adjust which is good bc i dont close em. then it starts to get hotter and i can feel the sweat running down my face and heart beating quicker. at first it was hard to do, like not scream or anything but after awhile i just didn’t anymore. then i start to feel the cold at my back when the box goes into the water and hear the drips start to come in thru the seams. i never remember actually going to sleep but i wake up all the same. anyways they never let me wear anything but our standard issue with the insignia that we all wear nowadays.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    first i get in the box and pull the lid over, there’s no light and it’s so black my eyes never adjust which is good bc i dont close em. then it starts to get hotter and i can feel the sweat running down my face and heart beating quicker. at first it was hard to do, like not scream or anything but after awhile i just didn’t anymore. then i start to feel the cold at my back when the box goes into the water and hear the drips start to come in thru the seams. i never remember actually going to sleep but i wake up all the same. anyways they never let me wear anything but our standard issue with the insignia that we all wear nowadays.

I got u fam 🤝
  • In my dreams, I awaken
  • terifraser
    terifraser Posts: 3 Member
    Naked when time to go to sleep. Nightgown until then. The one time I had an intruder break in I was actually in my nightgown when I confronted him.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Naked
  • Eyes
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    In pizza dough
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Clothes only in the winter because woodstove heat.😂
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited August 2021
    Men's briefs with an oversized t-shirt (or a nightgown/t-shirt dress -- but no shorter than mid-calf-length),

just no socks. (I've tried many times to wear something over my feet, but I can't ever seem to fall asleep until I kick 'em off!!)
  • I can beat this thread by never sleeping again
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    edited September 2021
    I have to sleep naked, I toss around so much when I sleep that I'd get tangled in any clothing... I can't even bear (or is it bare?) to wear socks to bed!
  • Gym_Guy33
    Gym_Guy33 Posts: 70 Member
    Nude for sure!
  • luciah82
    luciah82 Posts: 333 Member
    It depends on place and weather 😊
  • OpheliaCooter
    I sleep like a creep
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I sleep like a creep

Elaboration is required for an answer like that. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I sleep like a creep

With my eyes open always looking at you but not really seeing, or do they see you? What am I doing in your house!? 👁👅👁
  • Indee19
    Indee19 Posts: 49 Member
    sans clothing
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I sleep like a creep

With my eyes open always looking at you but not really seeing, or do they see you? What am I doing in your house!? 👁👅👁

My dogs must've let you in but I doubt they'll share our bed.
  • billybuff21
    billybuff21 Posts: 273 Member
    Depends on mood or temperature