March 1 Sign In

124»

Replies

• AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    I tried posting this morning without luck, I probably was talking way too much lol.
    Point was, disappointed that I already have my first pass.
    Exercise, yes
    Calories, over by 418 calories, which includes my exercise calories... boohoo.
    But yes! I did track it all.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited March 2019
    March 1st
    Exercise: Yes - walked from the train to uni (40 mins) and from town to the train (20 mins)
    Calories: All good - felt very satisfied actually after two grain salads for lunch and dinner (I didn't plan it that way - there was catering at lunch, but they were both different and delicious!!) And a big bowl of fruit. Need to think about what it was about it that really curbed my cravings so I can recreate it!!
    Logging: All good.

Good new month luck everyone!

I wonder if what you drank helped reduce cravings? Great job today!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited March 2019
    March 2nd:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes, unfortunately Saturdays are cleaning house days
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Side note: I really appreciate people's "side notes" 😊
    HOW you reach your goals or dont reach your daily goals is just as important and helpful. Thanks!
  • yellowwhistle
    yellowwhistle Posts: 35 Member
    KCJen wrote: »
    March 1
    Pass day.

So I have noticed in February once I hit my "disqualified" mark that I started slacking. It appears from my spreadsheet everything went downhill around valentines day. Then the following 2 weeks after that have been stressful from my MBA class. Luckily my lightbulb came back on this morning as I was "catching up" with Thursday and Friday's tracking entries in my spreadsheet. I have been more stressed due to not being on the treadmill this week, and slacking on tracking and eating whatever was quick.

Learning to have a healthy lifestyle is teaching me not only do I need to learn what healthy is, and track calories, but I also need to learn how to deal with setbacks in a more healthy mindset, versus all or nothing thinking of "I'll get back on track in March" and let things slide until then.

SAME! I am also going to try and use less pass days this month.
  • yellowwhistle
    yellowwhistle Posts: 35 Member
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    March 1st
    Exercise: Yes - walked from the train to uni (40 mins) and from town to the train (20 mins)
    Calories: All good - felt very satisfied actually after two grain salads for lunch and dinner (I didn't plan it that way - there was catering at lunch, but they were both different and delicious!!) And a big bowl of fruit. Need to think about what it was about it that really curbed my cravings so I can recreate it!!
    Logging: All good.

Good new month luck everyone!

I wonder if what you drank helped reduce cravings? Great job today!

Thanks @Kwinnero I don't know. I just drank water and tea all day which is what I normally do (apart from the days when I have a bottle of wine :wink: )
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,262 Member
    March 1, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    edited March 2019
    March 1st

Exercise ... yes
    Tracked .... yes