Random acts of kindness and gratitude

13»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Someone has done something nice, or has been thoughtful, and made a positive impact in your life at one point.

Take a moment here to express appreciation for someone meaningful to you.
    Give an unexpected compliment.
    Say something nice to a friend, or a stranger
    Make someone's day a little nicer with a kind message here.

A big thanku too for your contribution to making ppl happy. Not only to me but many others. It's really helps ppl to be themselves. We all have lived different lives.
    Never know how hard we each have had it. Thanku again, u are much appreciated!🌝👍

Was this comment directed at @denny_mac ? If so, i agree. I think he’s a pretty good dude
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    Thanks to my best friend and family for their support after I had a stroke and the endless hospital visits for 2 years after. Thank you also for the emotional support at this tough time. 😚
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    Someone has done something nice, or has been thoughtful, and made a positive impact in your life at one point.

Take a moment here to express appreciation for someone meaningful to you.
    Give an unexpected compliment.
    Say something nice to a friend, or a stranger
    Make someone's day a little nicer with a kind message here.

A big thanku too for your contribution to making ppl happy. Not only to me but many others. It's really helps ppl to be themselves. We all have lived different lives.
    Never know how hard we each have had it. Thanku again, u are much appreciated!🌝👍

Was this comment directed at @denny_mac ? If so, i agree. I think he’s a pretty good dude

You're a sweetheart, Hank. I think you're a pretty good dude too.

You’re going to ruin my reputation