Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

shoe selfies

tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,525Member Member Posts: 3,525Member Member
«13456710

Replies

  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,311Member Member Posts: 4,311Member Member
    i'm gonna have to skip for now. my shoes are boring.

    but i'll be having a smoke later and will make SURE to take one then.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,525Member Member Posts: 3,525Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to skip for now. my shoes are boring.

    but i'll be having a smoke later and will make SURE to take one then.

    oh no :tired_face:
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,997Member Member Posts: 2,997Member Member
    I would partake but I cut my big toe open as I tried to enter the bathroom earlier. Need to let my foot air.
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    I don’t remember who I’m friends with on other social media. Sorry if this is a repeat for some people. I’m working on the other shoe now.
    wswt0vo4h82t.jpeg
    jvs3royxt9yl.jpeg

    Nice! I wanna see the outside too.
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    They’re due for a polish or whatever but I always wanted a pair and I like em

    Docs :+1:
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,924Member Member Posts: 7,924Member Member
    muuys13skt7w.jpeg

    Have to say, that is a pretty shoe selfie!
    And I like those jeans a lot, the frayed edge
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,924Member Member Posts: 7,924Member Member
    I don’t remember who I’m friends with on other social media. Sorry if this is a repeat for some people. I’m working on the other shoe now.
    wswt0vo4h82t.jpeg
    jvs3royxt9yl.jpeg

    You painted those?
    That's awesome! Is the other one going to be a mirror reflection or different I wonder?
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,924Member Member Posts: 7,924Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to skip for now. my shoes are boring.

    but i'll be having a smoke later and will make SURE to take one then.

    Think I know where this is going and 100% tempted to imitate
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,924Member Member Posts: 7,924Member Member
    zx2ae3ojdm95.jpg

    Those are awesome!
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,924Member Member Posts: 7,924Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    felt cute might delete later
    gifpd31a9wi8.jpeg

    Oh, wow!!
    You out did yourself!!
    100% not gonna imitate!!
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,311Member Member Posts: 4,311Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    felt cute might delete later
    gifpd31a9wi8.jpeg

    Oh, wow!!
    You out did yourself!!
    100% not gonna imitate!!

    it's been a long day this is "me" time
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,924Member Member Posts: 7,924Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    felt cute might delete later
    gifpd31a9wi8.jpeg

    Oh, wow!!
    You out did yourself!!
    100% not gonna imitate!!

    it's been a long day this is "me" time

    "me time"! lol!
    Reminds me of girls getting a pedi, the flip flops and all...but only 2 of your toes get one! "End of day bargain pedi"!

    Or are 8 of your toes lucky to be warm? Or 2 to be sock free? It's a bit of a conundrum really!
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,311Member Member Posts: 4,311Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    felt cute might delete later
    gifpd31a9wi8.jpeg

    Oh, wow!!
    You out did yourself!!
    100% not gonna imitate!!

    it's been a long day this is "me" time

    "me time"! lol!
    Reminds me of girls getting a pedi, the flip flops and all...but only 2 of your toes get one! "End of day bargain pedi"!

    Or are 8 of your toes lucky to be warm? Or 2 to be sock free? It's a bit of a conundrum really!

    it's called FASHION mom look it up GOD you never understand me!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.