pipcd34 Posts: 16,500 Member
    stats for the day:

spin class- 50min, 123aw, 90ar, 124ahr, 147mhr, 13.1mi= 411c
    floor exer- 12.30min, 5sets of 10ea, 7 diff exercises, 116mhr,= 60c

total cal 471
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday Barbie..
    I have been semi lazy..the small holes from the track lighting I took care of I got up there on my step stool spackled away..
    Then heaven help me I tackled part of my small walk in closet.. I have way to much bedding.so I bagged it and will out it in storage..I have alot of small throw blankets so I draped a few on the couch and chair in the living room.
    Painter will stop in and do the ceiling Monday and then have the other guy put up the ship lap and put new toilet in..
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited March 2019
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    Well, I logged out and logged back in. Went back and tried to enter "russet potatoes" and voila it worked! :)

YAY!!!

Dana Happy Birthday!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,724 Member
    Barbie - what a brilliant idea, I may need to invest in some!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Hope everyone had a great Saturday. I cleaned out my sock drawer and got about 20 pairs to take to charity.
    Katla- Happy 49th Anniversary. My theory is to cherish each and everyday you are blessed to have your spouse. None of us know if we will have many tomorrows so enjoy each day.
    Kelly- so happy you got a good report and are good to go.
    Barbie- Happy Birthday. Glad you had a good day.
    Allie- I saw the Book Club on an airplane and laughed so hard my dh ask me if I was crying.
    Sharon- so proud of you and your success. You deserve it.
    Got to quit as my eyes are getting tired.
    SueBDew in TX
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Hi Gals,

Happy Birthday Barbie!!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Katla!!!!

Congrats Betsy!!!!

Heather - love the compromises that you and DH do…

Tracey – great memories

Sue – great job, socks are so wanted in charity shops there are never enough!

So I have been very lax about logging and am trying to hop back on… I have been fussing in my head with competing goals… the goal of getting my weight down and the goal of keeping my food budget very low as part of my overall goal of paying off debt and raising savings. I truly can’t say which is the primary goal. I have been doing a bit of both, but prices seem to have taken a jump upward in the last 1-2 months… Automobile gas has gone up about 20 cents a gallon, our water will have a 7% increase in June, and when I bought yogurt this morning it had gone up $1 per tub in 2 weeks!!!

I’d love to make my yogurt, but have tried twice and tossed both batches, one grew some green thing… and the second batch never thickened up… tossing it is more expensive than buying pre-made. I suspect it is a heat thing, my home is too cold and the crock pot to hot….

I just have to commit to logging and do it.

Kim from N. California
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,041 Member
    Kim I know what you mean about the price of food. I like to buy the larger tubs of yogurt too rather than buy the smaller containers does help price wise.

I haven't tried to make any of my own. I buy the unflavored one and add my own fruit. Less sugar that way.

Our gas has gone up 20 cents too and our new governor is pushing an additional 20 cent tax. Also come Memorial Day the switch the grade here and the price goes up too. It good I don't drive as much as I used too.

:heart:
    Margaret
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,809 Member
    edited March 2019
    Our fuel prices

45476980574_770cb86f11.jpg

Actually, they've come down ever-so-slightly since I took this photo.

M in Oz
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Machka - is that per liter or gallon?
  • Machka9
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

Litre ... Australia is all metric.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »

Wow! That’s $6.13 per gallon. I would definitely be riding a bike or motorcycle.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 wrote: »

Wow! That’s $6.13 per gallon. I would definitely be riding a bike or motorcycle.

I ride the bus mostly.
  • Machka9
    Have you seen these sites? I find them fascinating. :)

And if you have a look, you'll see a great swirling wind about to charge its way over little Tasmania.

https://www.windy.com/

https://earth.nullschool.net/

Machka in Oz

• Machka9
    Sunday --

Lots of walking around Bunnings and lifting and moving stuff. We got a bunch of garden stuff.

Then a walk to the beach and back - 2.5 km.

Then 20 minutes on my new rowing machine!

And some weights.

46539234305_955697f0ef_c.jpg

M in Oz
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    QUOTE “It was my DH 69th birthday yesterday and we had a fun day visiting the crystal mine in Jessieville and other rock shops.

We drove back to Hot Springs and the had dinner at On the Border (a Mexican themed restaurant) I had a quesadilla and tortilla soup combo. My downfall was the Strawberrry Margarita!

When we returned home I surprised DH with his favorite cheesecake!

My diet was shot, up .8 lbs. it’s been going like this since I started again. Up down, up down. My birthday, DH‘s Birthday. I got to work harder! Good news! DH did remove his cookies from the counter. He’s got them hidden somewhere. LOL

I’m going to rake the yard some more, change the sheets and dust the bedroom, run vinegar thru the Keurig coffee maker and vacuum, so I better get busy!

Have a good weekend!”
    Dana In Arkansas
    Sounds like a nice day. You have a beautiful family!

To those looking to change jobs,the main advice by experts ......is finding next job while you still have the old one, is a huge way of less stress thru the process.Good luck to Tracy & Allie.

Someone mentioned shops selling clothes in ugly colors.Yesterday,I did some looking in a couple places & was glad not to be shopping. Ugly for sure! All colors looked like a cup of pretty mixed with 3 cups of gray!
    Muddy yuck ...Doubt you could ever give them away,let alone resell them.

KIM
    An Instant Pot makes yogurt...not sure about the slo cooker. You might find a used IPot.....

I had same problem with MFP not finding the food entered. Seems to be ok today.

Congrats to trucker & other losers.It’s slowly happening for me.
    Wish I had done this a long time ago,but slow learner for sure.
    Still learning,questioning & think (hope) my food plan is finally coming together.

Eating sensibly seems to be the answer for me.Now why would that take yrs to figure out?
    Pound by pound,down 3 pant sizes.30 to go.

Our newest 2nd Great Grson.....5 wks & growing like a weed. Pat in Oh
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,827 Member
    <3