jog sta 2 wrk- 4.49min, 9.19min mi, 153mhr, .51mi= 67c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.52min, 10.46min mi, 146mhr, .45mi= 66c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.52min, 144mhr, 8.3amph, 2.59mi= 171c

total cal 775
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,831 Member
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Happy Friday ladies!

For some reason with MFP is unstable on my laptop and kicks me out. Still haven't resolved the javascript problem. Just imagine a "like" or "hug" on all of your posts :)

Janetr[/b] - I like what I'm hearing about your new doctor. Mine dresses like she's going on a hike with cargo pants and knit tops. DH's doc in the same clinic generally wears a nice shirt and pants. I don't think they own white lab coats, lol. The nurses wear cute smocks tho.

Lanette
    SW WA State

MFP has been unstable like that on my computer at home, my computer at work and my phone. But I just click Log In at the top and it logs me right in without entering name and pw or anything.

I think white lab coats are a thing of the past. :)

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Barbara - although I agree the email was cold, I was always taught to make a phone call. It seems that the norm now is to not call or email at all. I understand it from being on that side of the desk, but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating.
    Glad you found out about Scooter early enough to do something.

Janet - I think that is an awesome NSV, I have a few friends that had surgery and have gained it and more back. You are doing well.

Machka - hope you get some rest this weekend. Wouldn’t that be a lovely place to do it in!

Tracey In Edmonton

The "form email" is how I've been notified I haven't got the job for the last decade at least ... since I've been in Australia. It's not even a personal email. But before that it was the form letter.

And yes, I am taking a rest weekend! :)

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Well done to all of you who are meeting your goals! :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,334 Member
    Trish – lovely flowers. I really like that vase, did she give it to you?

Rita – wow!!!!

Michele in NC
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Luana and Nancy, you've both come to the right place! This is a thread with no judgement, some ladies are already at goal and just trying to maintain, some are wanting to lose lots, some not quite so much, very diverse group, but very chatty and supportive! If you need to rant, instead of stress eating, rant away! You can put it in the form of a spoiler, hopefully I will tell you the right way to do it, click on the paragraph at the top and a spoiler choice will drop down. Then we can read it or not, and you've got it off your chest!
    Hope everyone else is having/has had a great day! Weather here is warming up again, I do kind of wish we would get some rain, tho, the forests are VERY dry, does not bode well for the summer, again....
    Anyway, time for bed for me. Hugs to those needing them, congrats to those celebrating (Rita, you look great!) and welcome to the newbies!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    edited March 2019
    Rita - Great work! Looking good! :D

Welcome Luana and Nancy! :flowerforyou: We try to stay off religion and politics, but venting about your life and frustrations is a good thing. :laugh: I have yet to work out the spoiler thing, but I think it is a great idea.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Welcome Luana and Nancy

Rebecca lovely pic of the mountains, now that is what you call a view! (and cute pigtails lol) :)

Michele love the ceramic bugs bunny. :)

Rita you look amazing, you can see the difference in the four months. Congratulations. o:)

Our clocks move forward tonight for British Summer Time, it is Mother’s Day here tomorrow and also my birthday. Think I might visit my sister in law in Shipley, apparently she’s feeling a bit down, (her mum no longer with us) it might help to distract her for a few hours. You never know, we might be able to get her out of the house if it’s a nice sunny day.

Had a lovely dog walk yesterday, the weather was warm and it was very quiet and peaceful, hardly anyone about, not sure where we will go when they let the sheep out to roam. We don’t trust Leah not to chase sheep, we’ve never had to worry about this before, our other dogs didn’t bother with the them, but Leah wants to chase everything that moves. It will be hard to find somewhere where we can let her off the lead for a good run.

Well better go and see how dad is, he slept most of the morning yesterday.

Take care and love to all <3
    Love
    Viv UK
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,683 Member
    have 2 loads of wash going and will wait for electrician at 9, he wont be here long, then I will head to walk in.. i honestly think I might have a stress fracture on top of my foot it doesnt hurt when I walk, but it sure does when I stop walking lol..I dont need this but what can you do.. never have broke anything in my life.. ugh

• Machka9
    @nsimon24 & @4MyFun & anyone else who is new here ... welcome here and join right in. :) We talk a lot!

M in Oz
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    wow Rita you look great in both pics! Congrats on the loss :)

Beth carrot top pesto, I'm impressed, did it taste good? I'm curious to try this recipe.

Barbie as I was raking and clearing a section of my yard, I uncovered crocuses, beautiful. I know you appreciate those flowers after all that planting, what a rewarding reminder every day, that spring is truly here.

Welcome new folks, we are a chatty group, read along and comment whenever you feel like it.

DH and I are off to visit MIL today and will try to get in some errands before, and yard work after. The back yard is going to have to be handled one small section at a time, today the side garden is the goal.

NYKAREN
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Machka- So peaceful! I could just sit on that porch and enjoy that view of the horses! I hope you have an amazingly relaxing weekend! You deserve it! You look adorable, by the way!
  • Machka9
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Machka- So peaceful! I could just sit on that porch and enjoy that view of the horses! I hope you have an amazingly relaxing weekend! You deserve it! You look adorable, by the way!

Thank you! :)

And yes, it's such a nice, relaxing view. I feel calmer just sitting out there and looking. :)