Mushrooms in March!

Options
124»

Replies

• Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,894 Member
    Options
    Mornin' all... I went to bed at 10:00 last night and slept clear through to after 9:00 this morning. Yikes! I wanted to get to the office early but I guess that's not happening. I was really tired though, it has been a rough week, so I'm glad to have got some extra rest. I have the slept too long brain fog now. My plan is to work hard today at the office then bring work home to do tomorrow so I can spend some time prepping and doing housework during breaks.

Austin, your clinic sounds wonderful! I did a course in mindfulness a while back and it was really great. I feel like I learned a lot about managing stress and I'm more patient now. Slightly. LOL I didn't keep up the practice like i should have when the course was done.

Magic, great menu again. Yay for ignoring the ice cream!

Really need to figure out exercise here. I think I'm going to have to plan on right after I get home, as soon as the pets are fed. I don't like exercising first thing in the morning it just adds pressure when I'm trying to get to the office, and after dinner doesn't generally work out either, so right after work is about the only time I can count on having a window of time and energy.

Have a great day everyone!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    magic71755 wrote: »
    Austin, enjoy your clinic today...breathing and mediation...I need that. Have a great time out. (hehe, get it... :D )

Today is my other long day 8am - 8pm. I really don't mind these days...it ends up giving me a 3 day weekend. Anyway, I am retirement age...way past (70), so most of my peeps are available on my weekends Tue - Thu.

Menu not as great as yesterday...out of salad stuff.

Today's Menu:
    2 Black Coffee
    Oatmeal with the usual suspects
    celery with Engine 2 Plant Strong Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
    Rice Tortilla with Daiya Mozza cheese shreds on the panini press...really crispy, cut into wedges and a great take along for work
    Veggie soup
    cuties and fresh strawberries
    Gotta figure out something here...I DID NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE ICE CREAM MACHINE YESTERDAY! VICTORY! o:)

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Not even THINKING about the ice cream machine -- that's a major victory! 😇😇😇

My breathing and meditation clinic was fabulous. ☮️

I am low on greens and about to make a pre-dinner run to the store. 🥗🥗
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,894 Member
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed your clinic Austin.

I'm working from home today so I can catch up on laundry and do some prepping during breaks. I did my shopping yesterday evening so I have a lot of chopping to do for salads, and will chop up stuff so I can easily throw together Dr. F's cabbage and kale casserole tomorrow night. That will last several dinners then I'll have simple greens and beans for dinners later in the week.

Plan for today:
    B - skipped it
    L - big ol' salad
    D - veggie and rice bowl with lemon tahini dressing
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Sunday, March 31, 2019

black coffee
    GF oatmeal
    GF rice tortilla with Daiya cheese quesadilla
    massaged kale salad
    cuties
    veggie soup
    hash browns

Today's Menu is completely GF + Vegan

And I hit all my GBombs:
    G reens kale sala
    B eans in the soup
    O onions in the soup
    M ushrooms in the soup
    B erries in the oatmeal
    S eeds ground flax seed in the oatmeal

TA DA!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Hey @Magic71755 - I love your menu! What a GREAT Sunday! Here's to eating ALL the GBombs!

My Sunday went well, and was all ETL, and yes, I ate all my GBombs, too!
    B - smoothie of spinach, cauliflower, blueberry, flax seed; a few golden berries
    L - mixed beans (garbanzo and mashed pinto) on a bed of steamed greens; raw pickled onion; apple slices
    S - apple slices and walnuts
    D - steamed mushrooms; Mexican pickled carrots; massaged kale salad with juicy tomato, minced apple, red bell pepper slivers, pickled onions and a dressing of almond butter, cashew milk and spices; warm blueberry compote for dessert

Today's menu includes a version of Dr F's anticancer juice: beet, carrot, cabbage, zucchini, ginger and lemon